Crown Princess Mette-Marit Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MM had 5 tiara appearances this year. With the Bandeau 3 times and the Amethyst twice.

Mette-Marit yesterday: picture.

The Crown Princess did not use her diamond bandeau to maximum effect. Instead of placing it flat on the hairdo, when properly worn upright it can generate nice sparkle.

An example is Máxima 16 years ago: picture . That diadem was rougly the same size but because she wore it upright, it still was a nice little diamond diadem for a fiancée.

:previous: If my count is correct, she wore the Vifte only twice as a necklace: at her own pre-wedding, and at the Bulgarian SV in 2006. Now finally she tries it as a tiara! I can't wait for better close-up pics, but it appears that Mette-Marit found a good way for placing this rather difficult tiara. Admittedly, the fan shape is slightly odd... Well done!

I'm not fond of the size but its a lovely tiara. I'm happy that she is wearing something new.

If what we've often heard is true and she finds most tiaras painful to wear due to the weight, this small tiara and placement farther back seems like a great solution.

It's nice so the the amethysts again. I'm not saying that it's a perfectly beautiful tiara, but it's a nice change from the over-used daisy bandeau.

That amethyst tiara is one of my favorites. I just love Mette Marit. She is one of my favorite royals.

I'm not so fond of the shape of the amethyst tiara. But the coloured stones are lovely against her blonde hair, imo.

I just love her wedding tiara . I think it is the most beautiful of any in the last years she was a perfect bride IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom