Crown Princess Mette-Marit Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the photo of the-then CP Sonja wearing the Vifte tiara, Her Majesty. As thought, I like it better worn as a necklace.

The vifte tiara is really tricky to wear. It might work if it were incorporated into the right kind of hair-do. Maybe something like the high up-do which Märtha-Louise wore with the amethyst tiara would look quite good. But such pompous hair isn't MM's style. I think that Märtha-Louise would be more willing to pull it off.

I would really like to see it as a tiara again, just for the sake of diversity. We see the diamond bandeau a tad bit too often, imo.

The small version of the Maltheser tiara could be a possible loan, too. Märtha Louise also used to wear it before.
Maltheser Tiara

I have also seen once a pic of her wearing it wth the crosses in front, but don't know where the pic is.

The vifte tiara is really tricky to wear. It might work if it were incorporated into the right kind of hair-do. Maybe something like the high up-do which Märtha-Louise wore with the amethyst tiara would look quite good. But such pompous hair isn't MM's style. I think that Märtha-Louise would be more willing to pull it off.

I would really like to see it as a tiara again, just for the sake of diversity. We see the diamond bandeau a tad bit too often, imo.

Mette-Marit could war it at last as necklace from time to time. As far as i remeber she has worn it only 2 times as necklace. As for the bandeau tiara i think it would look much better on someone with dark hair (hopefully the give it to Ingrid Aelxandra as her frst tiara). Usually Mette-Marit wear it not in front and then it tends to blend in with her hair as it is not very high.

Last edited:
I have also seen once a pic of her wearing it wth the crosses in front, but don't know where the pic is.

:eek: Did it look good? The Malteser tiara with the crosses is really difficult to pull off.

:eek: Did it look good? The Malteser tiara with the crosses is really difficult to pull off.
As far as i remember no as also the gown was horrible. It was from the 1990's if i remember right.

Now I wonder how the Vifte Tiara would look as a comb in the back nestled in M-M's chignon.:whistling: I think that might look really nice.

thank you for your work
mette marit does not have a large jewllery box with real stones,
not many brosches, braclets or necklaces, she seems to have opted for verious earings

Oh it wasn't my work, just found it somewhere... :blush:

^ The 2nd and 8th pair of earrings are the most beautiful, IMO.

She has an amazing collections of earrings. There is not one that I don't like. The 4th, 6th and 8th are my favourite

Let's see....eeny, meeny, miny, moe. I'll take one of #4, and one of #6, throw in #7 and #8, and my little heart is very happy. And for honorable mention, throw in that luscious bright blue stone earring, #5, and let's call it a day!

Last edited:
Let's see....eeny, meeny, mine, moe. I'll take one of #4, and one of #6, throw in #7 and #8, and my little heart is very happy. And for honorable mention, throw in that luscious bright blue stone earring, #5, and let's call it a day!

ROTFLOL!! Glad to see I wasn't the only one who had that same thought. Wow she's got some gorgeous earrings.

Mette Marit, I assume, had two tiara appearances of 2013:

1 2

The turquiose necklace is very busy IMO and the last post I don't think that the dress needed a necklace

I love this station necklace, it's very pretty! I have been trying to find one like this but with sapphires. I haven't had any luck so far.

Try Tiffanys color by the yard - there are a few sapphire options

Though its not the grandest piece in the Norwegian jewel chest it is rather delicate and suits Mette-Marit,maybe this is why she wears it so much!

Tiaras Mette Marit wore at royal weddings and celebrations:

Martha Louise and Ari: 1

Frederik and Mary: 1 2

Joachim and Marie: 1

Victoria and Daniel: 1

Albert and Charlene: 1

Guillaume and Stephanie: 1

Madeleine and Chris: 1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back