Crown Princess Mette-Marit Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like it isn't it? Or its just the flash of the camera?

The brooch on her dress at the last day of the inauguration festivities (Picture) she has also worn during the visit to Indonesia last year (Picture).

That is a magnificent black pearl drop with such a high luster; you can actually see a tiny reflection of a figure on it. That floral diamond cluster is just gorgeous, too.

The necklace she wore recently at the Finnish state visit is from the Norwegian jewelery designer Line Cartridge Lislerud/Goldmine Jewlery 2011.
Mette-Marit gjør som Tone – smykker seg med norsk design minmote.no
Google Translation

She has worn another necklace of the Norwegian brand "Goldmine" during their trip to the US on May 8.
Kronprinsesse mette-marit - Mette-Marit smykker seg med norsk design - Seoghør.no Kongelige
Google Translation

It looks very much like this necklace but she inserted a dove.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I have a question about the hairpiece/tiara that MM wore for the Dutch events at the end of April. The tiara type piece was blue/white floral and wrapped around her head. I saw a picture in another thread and have been searching for some comments on the piece. Is it jewelry, beads, flowers? Can anyone help me? I don't have a picture?

I have a question about the hairpiece/tiara that MM wore for the Dutch events at the end of April. The tiara type piece was blue/white floral and wrapped around her head. I saw a picture in another thread and have been searching for some comments on the piece. Is it jewelry, beads, flowers? Can anyone help me? I don't have a picture?

Here is the best picture I found of this ornament http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7889/20130430.jpg

And I found only one article that talks a bit about it, without giving a real answer to the question what it actually is. (I think that's because nobody really knows.) To me it looks as if it's fabric flowers.
METTE MARIT - Stjel stilen til kronprinsessen - Side2
Google Translation

Mette-Marit wore the Amethyst tiara for the first time in a long time at the Swedish royal wedding:

Pic

MMMM not sure it is a bit of a matronly look as a whole just IMO but I don't like any of it

I know; it would be nice to see more of a variety on M-M other than the diamond daisy and amethyst tiaras she normally wears. I don't see why HM can't loan her more tiaras, at least the pearl tiara. That is really lovely. The diamond tiara is truly stunning, but I can't quite see M-M wearing that yet.

MM has two tiaras at her disposal. But for most events she choose the understated small diamond bandeau instead of the larger amethyst tiara. She has once loaned the small version of the pearl tiara for Victoria's wedding, which shows that Queen Sonja doesn't mind lending it from time to time.

In my eyes it looks more like Mette-Marit doesn't care for loaning larger tiaras. It seems the Märtha-Louise has a more playful attitude towards trying new tiara Looks.

MM has two tiaras at her disposal. But for most events she choose the understated small diamond bandeau instead of the larger amethyst tiara. She has once loaned the small version of the pearl tiara for Victoria's wedding, which shows that Queen Sonja doesn't mind lending it from time to time.

In my eyes it looks more like Mette-Marit doesn't care for loaning larger tiaras. It seems the Märtha-Louise has a more playful attitude towards trying new tiara Looks.

She also has the vifte necklace/tiara which she almost never wears.

She also has the vifte necklace/tiara which she almost never wears.
Oops, I forgot about that one. I gave up hope of ever seeing her wear that one as a tiara. But maybe HRH can surprise me, please :flowers:?

Can someone post a picture of the Vifte tiara? I don't think I've ever seen it.

Can someone post a picture of the Vifte tiara? I don't think I've ever seen it.
Here you go:
http://www.pricescope.com/forum/files/mmtiara5a.jpg

IloveCP said:
I really wish Queen Sonja would loan MM a tiara of hers. It would be great if she would lend her Queen Josephine's Diamond Tiara or, Queen Maud's Pearl Tiara.
MM wore the Pearl Tiara for Princess Victoria's wedding:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Fve3I2TmduA/TmfKL6aw2SI/AAAAAAAAAeE/FVir85I7Xeg/s1600/princess%2Bmette%2Bmarit%2Bblue%2Bdress.jpg
I hope to see her wearing this tiara (as a CP) again.

The two bigger tiaras (the Diamond Tiara and the Emerald tiaras) are reserved for the Norwegian first Lady. So right now that's the Queen.

MM wore the Pearl Tiara for Princess Victoria's wedding:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Fve3I2Tmdu...ue%2Bdress.jpg
I hope to see her wearing this tiara (as a CP) again.

The two bigger tiaras (the Diamond Tiara and the Emerald tiaras) are reserved for the Norwegian first Lady. So right now that's the Queen.

But then hopefully she wears the pearl tiara in a better way then in 2010. More like Märtha Louise wore it at Madeleine's Wedding.
My guess is for the big version of the pearl tiara and for Queen Maud's diamond tiara when the start to use it will also be reserved for the Queen/First Lady.

Thank you for the photos, Stefan. Somehow I think the Vifte piece looks better as a necklace than a tiara since it's sparse on the sides and needs more fillers in a tiara form. And I definitely like how Marthe-Louise wore the pearl tiara better than M-M, though I would like to see the latter wear it again.

But then hopefully she wears the pearl tiara in a better way then in 2010.
I completely agree. The tiara really wasn't placed well...
Stefan said:
My guess is for the big version of the pearl tiara and for Queen Maud's diamond tiara when the start to use it will also be reserved for the Queen/First Lady.
Yes, I think you're right.

Here's a picture of the Vifte tiara worn as a tiara (by Crown Princess Sonja): Picture

The small version of the Maltheser tiara could be a possible loan, too. Märtha Louise also used to wear it before.
Maltheser Tiara

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom