Crown Princess Mette-Marit Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobel Prize 2011- Gala Dinner at Grand Hotel

Image have been cropped and are not subject of copyright

Attachments

• 2.01. (1).jpg
    2.01. (1).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 689
I can't stop staring at those earings! I hope they are not borrowed.

I'm adoring these earrings too, but am wishing for a better close up...any body out there, please!?

I'm adoring these earrings too, but am wishing for a better close up...any body out there, please!?

Patra, see post #20 at this thread, there are two pictures where you can take a better view of those earring :flowers:

I love these earrings too, beautiful stones! Her rings are very simple and elegant, I like those as well! :wub:

Believe me, I'd take a simple ring in diamonds any day!! And those earrings are beautiful and look lovely on Mette.

I do like that amethyst/ruby tiara; it's got some nice height to it and she wears it well.

Crown princess mete marit of Norway pulls off tiaras well.and I love the way she wears them.

I love that Mette Marit still wears her engagement ring. It's simple and not that big but she still wears it, there are lots of royals that either wear different bigger rings or just their bands but she doesn't. I love her small diamond daisy tiara too, it looks great on her.

:previous: Agree, although - from this pictures - they seem to match the centre stones of the circles on the tiara.

I was a little underwhelmed by CP Mette-Marit's jewelry showing at Queen Margrethe II's Jubilee celebrations.

Yes Patra. Her tiara is little and I dont like her hairdo.

I was a little underwhelmed by CP Mette-Marit's jewelry showing at Queen Margrethe II's Jubilee celebrations.

Tiara & earrings ** Brooch
Disappointing that MM has not gotten a new tiara yet. This is a lovely piece but personally I think she needs a bigger one now. I don't like how MM wore it at the gala, it was way too far back on her head, the parting didn't look good as well with the tiara.

The brooch seems to be disappearing in the dress, I felt it was useless to worn it in the first place.

I agree dazzling. MM tiara is so pretty but it needs 3 more rows of diamonds so we can see it.

This tiara reminds me of the turquoise one Margrethe loaned out to Princess Theodora. This to me is appropriate for a young girl, not an older woman, and M-M should definitely have a more substantial tiara by now. I like the earrings, but thought the brooch was too pale and disappeared against the color of the order. Is that an aquamarine or blue topaz? Anyway, as others have noted, I was underwhelmed by the jewelry worn by a crown princess.

I love her wedding tiara but I agree that she needs a bigger tiara.

when i think of the other major crown princesses (maximia, mary, victoria) mette-marit really needs to invest or be given some more prominant and important tiaras, its been long enough without a major one.

I was hoping for a new tiara for her 10th wedding anniversary but I was disappointed.Maybe for her 40th birthday which will be next year!

Crown princess Mette marit always looks nice in Queen Mauds tiaras.

What stone was the brooch MM wore for the gala? Was it an aquamarine or maybe peridot? I think it looked very nice with her white dress and didn't fade into it.

I love her wedding tiara but I agree that she needs a bigger tiara.

Unfortunately I do not believe, that we will see her in a NEW tiara. Nevertheless I was very pleased, that we saw her last year at CP Victorias wedding with a tiara, she has worn for the first time -- so this makes a total of 3 tiaras. Not too bad. Whereas I would loooove to see this particular tiara again at her.
Bye Bine

This is a "meh" tiara for me. Pretty but more suitable for a younger princess and given MM's stature as Crown Princess, I think she deserves something bigger and grander either from the collection or new.

This is a "meh" tiara for me. Pretty but more suitable for a younger princess and given MM's stature as Crown Princess, I think she deserves something bigger and grander either from the collection or new.

ITA with you.
It looked lovely and suitable on her wedding day IMO, but now it's just "not enough" for grand occasions and big tiara hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom