Crown Princess Mette-Marit Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another picture of the ring. (Scanpix) Here it looks like silver/white gold... maybe it's just the light. ;)

MM wedding tiara

Does anyone know where one could purchase a good quality replica tiara of MMs wedding tiara. I would love to get one made for my wedding - its just beautiful. Unfortunately I won't be able to afford something like the real thing although heres' wishing! :flowers:

I really like the pearl earring with the ornate drop- they look very nice on MM.

Altough I can't see the tiara from front view, I think it looks very nice. Amethysts are gorgeous jewels and I think their colour suit MM's complexion and hair very good, very feminine. :flowers:

:previous:

Thank you, Her_Majesty! :flowers: It's a lovely piece, I simply adore the colour of these gemstones.

I always though this suite was sapphires, but its amethysts. MM really looked lovely in this!

Although I particularly like amethysts and although think that they suit Mette-Marit immsensely, I never cared much for the appearance of the tiara.
It's very obvious that it is a necklace put on a tiara frame. Its design lacks a fuller base which would lend it more of a tiara flair, and the spikes do have the appearance of pendants worn upside down.
I hope Mette-Marit will one day decide to alternate between wearing the convertible piece as necklace and tiara; IMHO it looked superior when Queen Sonja wore it as a necklace.

Although I particularly like amethysts and although think that they suit Mette-Marit immsensely, I never cared much for the appearance of the tiara.
It's very obvious that it is a necklace put on a tiara frame. Its design lacks a fuller base which would lend it more of a tiara flair, and the spikes do have the appearance of pendants worn upside down.
I hope Mette-Marit will one day decide to alternate between wearing the convertible piece as necklace and tiara; IMHO it looked superior when Queen Sonja wore it as a necklace.
I always hope the will add a proper tiara to this set of jewelry so that this can be worn again as a necklace.

I always though this suite was sapphires, but its amethysts. MM really looked lovely in this!

I guess this is because the color of the stones does change a lot ;) It's obvious in one of the above pics that it can become dark blue sometimes.

I think the tiara looks Divine! as a necklace. Not to keen on it in tiara form. I'm just not a fan in general of tiaras with spikes. But I agree, amethyst look great on the Crown Princess. Hopefully they will get a better amethyst tiara in the future somehow.

I prefer this paure over her wedding tiara, but I do wish she would have worn her hair up. I think a tiara always looks better when the hair is up. Beautiful stones!

I still Mette-Marit needs a more impressive tiara. I do like the amethysts, but like most everyone else I do think this "tiara" looks a touch odd. As a necklace it is amazing--I love the picturs of the Queen wearing it that. Oh well, at this time it's the other option MM has when she needs a tiara...

You are all corect, HRH Mette-Marit, doese need something more to add to the flavour of the peices. how much can an Amethyst Tiara cost? you should be able to get one for atleast €17,000. You could even make one up cheaper than that.

I think King Haraald's sisters should give back some of the tiaras that are on "life time loan"...at least let MM borrow them on occasion until they're returned to the crown. :whistling:

how much can an Amethyst Tiara cost? you should be able to get one for atleast €17,000. You could even make one up cheaper than that.

OK Sotherbys had one on sale last year with large stones and a diamond suround for only €8,000. So what are they waiting for?:whistling:

They all look beautiful and elegant - particularly the 2nd pair of earrings and the small ones. Is this a double pendant in the 1st photo? At least, this is what it looks like to me.

They all look beautiful and elegant - particularly the 2nd pair of earrings and the small ones. Is this a double pendant in the 1st photo? At least, this is what it looks like to me.
I believe this is a cluster of different charms put on a chain. The Marie Chantal diamond children charms are ok but the ruby looks to be more important, like something you could make a ring or brooch out of. MM would look smashing in a ruby and diamond brooch with her blond hair IMO!!:flowers:.. and she seems to be lacking of more formal jewerly!

The amethyst tiara and the matching earrings both look fantastic on MM!
This tiara is one of my favourites.

I believe this is a cluster of different charms put on a chain. The Marie Chantal diamond children charms are ok but the ruby looks to be more important, like something you could make a ring or brooch out of. MM would look smashing in a ruby and diamond brooch with her blond hair IMO!!:flowers:.. and she seems to be lacking of more formal jewerly!

And a bright red tiarra too:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom