Crown Princess Maxima Jewellery 1: February 2003-November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a picture of prinses maxima wearing a broche with a pearl and at paleis het loo in apeldoorn you can by the exact copy for 45 euro , i have bougtht it.

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 583
  • atr4.JPG
    atr4.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 718
you can wear the brouche in 3 diverend way's namely like the picture , with the point under and you can get the pearl of and wear it like a pendant around your neck.

jolanda oosterveen said:
you can wear the brouche in 3 diverend way's namely like the picture , with the point under and you can get the pearl of and wear it like a pendant around your neck.

How nice it that!
I would love to have some royal jewelry, but 45 euro for a brooche; way too expensive.:rolleyes:

mirrjam said:
How nice it that!
I would love to have some royal jewelry, but 45 euro for a brooche; way too expensive.:rolleyes:

It is pure silver and a cultivated pearl in it!

jolanda oosterveen said:
It is pure silver and a cultivated pearl in it!

I think it's a wonderful brooche. Queen Beatrix wore it on her wedding with prince Claus:

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that the Dutch RF loan out their jewels to all members!

auntie said:
It seems that the Dutch RF loan out their jewels to all members!

As a matter of fact they have a foundation in which the royal jewels are kept, so they can be saved from being sold or given away to all kind of family members. Every queen or princess who belongs to the royal household is allowed to use the jewels in the vault. Though I think Queen Beatrix always has a say in it, but I'm not sure about that. Does somebody know how this foundation works exactly?

it works like this: any member who is in the royal family can wear the jewelery but when it is going up for sale the must offer it to the people of the royal family first before it is going to auction!

jolanda oosterveen said:
it works like this: any member who is in the royal family can wear the jewelery but when it is going up for sale the must offer it to the people of the royal family first before it is going to auction!

i really dont think most of the jewels can be sold.it seems counterproductive to say they have to be offered to the royal family first since the selling of heirlooms would likely only be the result of the royal family having fallen on hard times.

plus if they can be sold, that means they are an individuals property. the queens?

JessRulz said:
I think this was from some sort of premier/opening/party...can't remember the exact event, sorry!
I believe it was the gala ballet performance in honor of Mabel and Friso's wedding that was delayed out of the respect for Juliana's recent death.

i like the cut and design of the outfit though i wish she had worn it in more interesting colors than black and white.

Maxima wore a ruby and diamond necklace and two different bracelets also with diamonds and rubies on them. Also a ruby and diamond ring and ruby and diamond earrings.

Here's two views (I wish I had close ups):

1.http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=235734&d=1143898044

Here is a view of the other bracelet, it almost looks like a snake but I think it's leaves on a vine or branch or something. And the ruby and diamond ring.
2.http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=235728&d=1143897983

This is the orange earrings and a new brooch she wore:

1. http://img433.imageshack.us/my.php?image=210wo.jpg

I like that ruby- diamond collection. That is really nice. I never seen that before.

Last edited:
Is not a large image of the jewels??

mims111 said:
I like that ruby- diamond collection. That is really nice. I never seen that before.
The necklace and the bracelet on Maxima's left arm belong to the Mellerio parure made for Queen Wilhelmine, which also includes a tiara, a pair of earrings, a large stomacher and a smaller brooch (this brooch matches the necklace clasp and was previously a second one). All of them have been worn frequently by Queen Juliana and parts of the parure by Queen Beatrix and Maxima.
The bracelet on her right arm belongs to another ruby parure, called the Peacock parure, which also includes a necklace and a scroll brooch. Queen Beatrix wears it often with the brooch (on the formal dinner at Buckingham Palace for Queen Elisabeth II jubilee).
The ring looks more recent.

Gaël LE BOLLOCQ said:
The necklace and the bracelet on Maxima's left arm belong to the Mellerio parure made for Queen Wilhelmine, which also includes a tiara, a pair of earrings, a large stomacher and a smaller brooch (this brooch matches the necklace clasp and was previously a second one).
Thanks Gaël. Here's a good pic of Queen Juliana wearing the Mellerio Parure in all it's glory: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/369984-post19.html

she wore the Aquamarine Tiara at the StateVisit from Luxembourg
I don't like this Tiara.. It looks like plastic. :p ;)

I agree with you. Its ugly, she looks like statue of freedom :D

I like the ruby parure on Maxima, it suits her very well. However, i do not like the aquamarine suite on her as it looks like it has been photo-enhanced onto her.

I think the ruby parure suits CP Maxima perfectly!

I love the ruby parure that Maxima wore to the gala. It sparkles, just like she does.
I love all shiny & glittery things!... Especially jewelry!!!

Has she worn this tiara before. Usually the Dutch RF is a big dissapointment when it comes to Tiaras but this tiara was beautiful.

Princejohnny25 said:
Has she worn this tiara before?
No, this was Maxima's Mellerio debut.

it's white gold with stones.. she also got a ring to go with it.. :)

Here is a better view of the earrings, and a picture were you can see the ring. sources anp, henrik jan verbeek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom