Crown Princess Maxima Jewellery 1: February 2003-November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this pearl earrings are quite the same as Princess Mathilde's and Queen Sonja and Queen Silvia have these earrings also
DSC_2395.jpg

here she is wearring the orange earings in a short version
DSC_0022Maxima.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think CP Maxima has so much Chic and flair, whatever she wears, reall looks good on her.

other designer who normally creates jewelry for maxima is Celedonio Lohidoy :) who also designs for celebrities (sarah jessica parker, for example)

I don't really like Maxima's jewelry, her crown jewels are great but her everday wear jewelry is really far out there. It just looks weird to me.

more of the accesories she wore lately. Pics from Seeger Press.

preseeger001507263er.jpg

preseeger001508186cq.jpg

preseeger001508248vj.jpg

HRHAmy said:
I don't really like Maxima's jewelry, her crown jewels are great but her everday wear jewelry is really far out there. It just looks weird to me.

the light aquamarine necklace is maybe a bit out there but i think the red bead necklace is WONDERFUL! and very normal too.

Here a picture of Maxima attending the Queens jubilee dinner. She is wearring a necklace with a big aquamarine, frequently worn by Queen Juliana and aquamrine earrings. Neither the necklace nor the earrings belong to the aquamarine parure Juliana reeived for her 18th birthday.

1st picture from NOS, 2nd one from DPA

NOS.jpg

DPA.jpg

They are looking very nice indeed. No idea about the provenance, though the necklace was already worn this way by Queen Emma of The Netherlands in 1890. My bet for the big drop pearl earrings is that the pearls came from Russia, either due to Queen Anna Pavlovna or Queen Sophie (whose mother was Grand Duchess Catharina Pavlovna).

Purple long earrings

brown wooden neckless

Blue turkois earrings

Matching earrings and pendant

Set of pearl earrings and neckless..and different brooches

the brand of Maxima's braceret

This is my first posting on the royal forum.
I would like to say Hello to the members.
I really appreciate Princess Maxima's sense
of jewelry and desprerately want to know
about her bracelet which she has been wearing
on her right hand neck since she spent singlelife
at New York when she hit the headline on the tabloid
as CP Willem-alexander's bride-to-be.
Could everyone tell me which jeweler made her
bracelet ?
I presume the bracelet came from the Zorreguietas
family jewelry collection,and her mother gave her
as gift.
Thanks in advance.(yamakiyamarai)
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=147604

Hi yamakiyamarai, and welcome to the forum! I'm sure one of our knowledgeable regulars will be along with some information. Stay tuned!

Maxima's Jewellery

Please accept my appology to post
jewelry subject as new thered ,
however The royal forum have
"royal jewels"in other royal things.
I found it so difficult to get information
"royal jewels"that I put my question
on the new thered ,hoping my question
meet eyes of many people of the members.
I really appreciate Princess Maxima's sense
of jewelry and desprerately want to know
about her bracelet which she has been wearing
on her right hand neck since she spent singlelife
at New York when she hit the headline on the tabloid
as CP Willem-alexander's bride-to-be.
Could everyone tell me which jeweler made her
bracelet ?
I presume the bracelet came from the Zorreguietas
family jewelry collection,and her mother gave her
as gift.
Thanks in advance.(yamakiyamarai)

I realy like Maxima's jewelery!!!
This one is beautiful!!:http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1933/nuuuuuuuu6pj.jpg
And the necklace: http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/4007/cc6lt.png

Information( Only dutch!!:( )
Dit sterdiadeem droeg Maxima ook tijdens haar huwelijk en en het huwelijk van Mary en Frederik in Denemarken. De hoofdband was ooit van koningin Sophie en was een onderdeel van de bruidschat die ze meekreeg toen ze in 1839 trouwde met Willem. Rond 1920 werden er parelrozetten op de band gezet en zo droeg Margriet hem bij haar huwelijk en Beatrix bij haar inhuldiging.
Voor Maxima werden de parels eraf gehaald en de sterren erop gezet. In de 19e eeuw waren diamanten sterren in de mode. Koningin Emma kreeg als huwleijkscadeau 2 sets diamanten sterrem van haar familie en deze zijn zo goed als zeker uit haar bezit. Koningin Wilhelmina was de eerste die dit diadeem droeg. Ook de broche komt uit deze set Het collier is zo gemaakt dat bepaalde diamanten eruit geschroefd kunnen worden om ze te vervangen door andere stenen.
Ook kan het collier uitgebreid worden door aan de onderkant er parels of diamanten aan te zetten. Can anyone translate it??It's from:http://www.maximaiscool.weblog.nl

has she worn the necklace that she wore at the christning before

Yes, she wore it in Estonia in 2002, during an official visit (I believe she was wearing red) and she wore it once during remembrance day (May 4th). I think it is her personal property as I never saw these (cultivated) pearls before in the RF.

I don't know whether this counts as jewellery...I think it's a brooch, but you guys might think that it's something else!

I think this was from some sort of premier/opening/party...can't remember the exact event, sorry!

Image from Peter Smulders

The Dutch have some weird jewels. They are just put together in a strange way.

Ouch, thats gawdy! Don't like it at all!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom