Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 4: November 2009-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary like more simple, elegant pieces. she wears muted shades in clothing with bits of pattern.

Maxima on the other hand likes bright colors, bold pieces, and sometimes outfits with many accents.

Maxima's personality is bold and outgoing, Mary's is more demure and reserved. I think their jewelry and personal style reflect it.

Oh my... she's so elegant! The way she wears these pearls is adorable!
Fashionista, I think you are right with your comparison of Mary and Maxima. Their style goes hand in hand with their personality. Don't get me wrong, I don't think there is anything wrong with Maxima's outgoing personality. But personally I relate more to Mary's more reserved personality.

Once again, I like all her choices. Her pearls have already become legendary and this ring is lovely too. :)

Oh my... she's so elegant! The way she wears these pearls is adorable!
Fashionista, I think you are right with your comparison of Mary and Maxima. Their style goes hand in hand with their personality. Don't get me wrong, I don't think there is anything wrong with Maxima's outgoing personality. But personally I relate more to Mary's more reserved personality.

Me too!! That's why I love Mary so much! I can relate to her in many ways!

From the US trip I counted 8 pairs of earrings
7 bracelets
2 necklaces
2 watches
3 rings (not counting wedding)
1 pin (worn in hair)
Wow! Thats alot of jewels! Great for us "watchers." I wonder what kind of case she uses?;)

wow, you are a star counting all that!!!! I would have don fine with only one watch the cartier! ja! and of course all the rest too! I wondr myself the same question, what kind of case for the jewellery and what kind of security? doe she travel with all that in the plane in he hands>??????

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the jewels she wore were not extremely expensive. They are high in price, but the pin in her hair is several hundred dollars US. Her watch was most likely the most expensive thing she wore. One of her bracelets was about 2,000. When I say not extremely expensive, I mean compared to tiaras, large diamond necklaces etc.

They are most likely in a safe when in US. They prob have a travel on carry pouch for them. Custom made perhaps?

ayvee, once again you give us great info!! Wow I had no idea that brooch was so important, I'm surprised Mary doesn't wear it more. Kinda off the subject but I would really love to see her sapphire brooch worn at the wedding next week. She doesn't wear it much and when she does its usually during the day. It is such a magnificent piece!! Wouldn't it look great pinned to one of her elegant gowns?:D

I really I am impress with all the jewelley that she has I never imagine one person having so much!!!! wonder how she has all of them at home, what kind of "jewellery box" she has! really she has all beautiful pieces, I like them all I can not make my mind which I like the most, I love all of them!!!! and this daisy it is stunnung , I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 with the diamonds of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTALLY AGREE ashelen nothing more can be said wonder what she will wear to Victoria's wedding I can't wait

I wonder what she think about herself having all this jewellery , what goes in hr mind about it, I am sure she never thoguht she would have this extend of really expensive jewellery, it is so much that it need a compeltely room for this!
victoria's wedding I can wait either, the dress, the jewellery the hair, wow wish I could be there, can you imagine how exiting!!!!! going back to the daisy Queen Margrethe had a daisy in her wedding dress, really I love it!

I think it is time Mary received some sapphire earrings with a sapphire necklace would be a bonus. Would like to see a better close up of the emerald earrings worn to COP15 dinner.

I think so too Tarlita, that would be great, but...I really think she needs a diamond necklace. When she wears her wedding tiara her only choices are her SS pearls and her choker with aquamarine. Both are great but I think a diamond necklace would be the best.

Looks like Mary is wearing her Ole Lynngard floral spray earrings from P Charles 60th party, but with a pastel green drops and a matching bracelet. I hope we get some better jewelry pics!:):)

I think the drops are aquamarines? I said green in earlier post!

I would think the bracelet is borrowed for the weekend, but you never know.....

I love the set of tonight, stunning!!!!! the chain, what it is gold?

I really I am impress with all the jewelley that she has I never imagine one person having so much!!!! wonder how she has all of them at home, what kind of "jewellery box" she has! really she has all beautiful pieces, I like them all I can not make my mind which I like the most, I love all of them!!!! and this daisy it is stunnung , I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 with the diamonds of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I would just love to go through her jewelry box and closet. Just once.:eek::eek::lol::D

This was the first time that she wore the ruby tiara abroad, and I was glad to see it. But I really miss the old look of this tiara. Queen Ingrid's version looked much better, imo. The ruby earrings with the pearls are lovely, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom