Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 4: November 2009-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The collection is all so beautiful, but I love the pearl collar with aquamarine stone and separators.

Baroness, you and I are definatley in sinc, my favorite (and first time seeing pictures of it) is the 5row pearl collier with aquamarines. However, for sentimental reasons I'll always love CP Mary in the grand ruby set as well!

I love the silver Georg Jensen grape jewellery we have seen Mary wear - once at an official visit to Germany.
I would love to have some of this myself!

I love the silver Georg Jensen grape jewellery we have seen Mary wear - once at an official visit to Germany.
I would love to have some of this myself!

That is a particularly lovely suite, UserDane. The craftmanship is beautifully executed and looks lovely when worn.

Baroness, you and I are definatley in sinc, my favorite (and first time seeing pictures of it) is the 5row pearl collier with aquamarines. However, for sentimental reasons I'll always love CP Mary in the grand ruby set as well!

And, I forgot to add, those beautiful aquamarine earrings are also a perfect accompaniment to the pearl collar. Of course, as far as grand, nothing surpasses the ruby parure!

Golly it is really a diificult group of gorgeous jewels and totally diificult to choose which piece I really love the most. The borrowed tiara is not a favourite though, the parure is top draw IMO but the pearls are divine, thenks for posting the really wonderful selection though ... food for thought so to speak.

I love love love the midnight tiara and the ruby parure :wub: :wub: :wub:

I just love crown princess mary's collection of jewelry!

have i forgot any
if we talk about the jewllery with real stones diamonds and so on

Mary also has a beautiful diamond cir brooch (she wore last week) a diamond locket/pendant and some diamond loop earrings. There are also another pair of pearl and diamond earrings she wore with her south sea pearls with a red gown a couple years ago.

Indeed It’s Really Gorgeous & amazing Ring , I Love It Too , Thank You For Posting IloveCP .

Really Amazing Earing I Really Loved it , agree With you Baroness of Books Me Too Think That They are amethyst , Thank you for Posting dbarn67 .

Love the earrings and they are so beautifully matched with the dress. Are they new ???

They could be pink topaz but amethyst is perhaps more likely?

Are they new ???

They are not new. Mary is often seen to alternate stones with these particular earrings (having removed the suspended diamond tear shaped loops).

They could be pink topaz but amethyst is perhaps more likely?

To quote myself, they are definitly amethyst upon closer inspection.

Last edited:
Oh, thank you for the closeup! I was wondering in her fashion thread what stones they were. They look really beautiful with the outfit; a lovely shot of color.

I have never understood why Mary doesn't use her rubies more like this. But I won't complain, I'll just be glad she did!!

Mary has a so many jewellery pieces I adore. I love the way she used the rubies this evening.

I have never understood why Mary doesn't use her rubies more like this. But I won't complain, I'll just be glad she did!!

Probably because there are people who still feel she should never have made any changes to the ruby parure, even though she had the support of her husband and mother in law, and wear it only as Queen Ingrid wore it.

Perfection! She looks wonderful with that soft pink dress and the rubies. And the hair brooches are simply beautiful in her elegant coiffure... drool
As much as I love to see the rubies, I think it's wise of her to use them sparingly. Besides it's already the 3rd time that she uses the ruby hair pins this year. It looks like they might become a favourite of hers.
And hey Fred, why don't you get your wife a nice diamond and aquamarine hair pin? How stunning could that be with the chandeliers and choker?!

Beautiful! I love the jewels!

Great pieces, so beautiful! Rubies suit her a lot! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just coming in to say they look more like amethysts but in this picture the hair clips are definitely part of the ruby parure.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2zp5usx.jpg

Mixed-up posts!:) I was actually referring to the earrings Mary wore with the deep plum daytime dress she wore at a prior event, and thinking they were amethysts. The jewels she wore at the Korean dinner are definitely from her ruby parure, and I just love the clips in her hair. I'm glad she's getting such versatility from the set; this way she can wear them more often.

Mixed-up posts!:) I was actually referring to the earrings Mary wore with the deep plum daytime dress she wore at a prior event, and thinking they were amethysts. The jewels she wore at the Korean dinner are definitely from her ruby parure, and I just love the clips in her hair. I'm glad she's getting such versatility from the set; this way she can wear them more often.

Confusion on both our parts then:flowers:.

Back view of the clips in her hair...lovely

http://i49.tinypic.com/315h9uw.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/315h9uw.jpg

Also, a look at her pearl earrings from today's appearance at the opening of 2012 Yeosu Expo.

http://i45.tinypic.com/10x7rlx.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom