Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 4: November 2009-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Welcome to

Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 4

commencing November 2009

Part 3, June 2008 to October 2009, can be found here.

¤ ¤ ¤

The earrings are fantastic! I love it when pearls form such beautiful drops. Mary is so lucky to have them!

This bangle was her engagement present from QMII. QMII used to wear this bangle too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also love these earrings. CP Mary seems to really favor pearl earrings as she has quite a few pairs from her favorite Marianne Dulong. The pearl bypass bangle I have been waiting to see for a awhile. I'm glad she pulled it out!!;)

This bangle was her engagement present from QMII. QMII used to wear this bangle too.

So this is one of the Queen's bracelets and it was given to Mary? It's really beautiful.

For the dinner on Nov. 2, 2009, Princess Mary wore the diamond brooch she received from Prince Henrik as an engagement present on her hair.

http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n374/royalmb/marynov09/nov2/hairbrooch.jpg

A little bit of bling in the absence of a tiara.

She wore the brooch on her jacket during the day events on Nov. 3, 2009.
http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2009/11/Porcelaensmaling%20i%20Vietnam%20-%2012.aspxhttp://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2009/11/Porcelaensmaling i Vietnam - 9.aspx

The brooch in her hair looks very elegant! I love jewels to be worn in the hair, it looks so sophisticated and should be done more often. Where did you find this great picture, Ayvee? I haven't seen ist before.

ayvee, you are again my hero. You always find such perfect pictures of P Mary's jewelry. I love this brooch, its one of my faves of hers. It looks so elegant in her hair, it changes the whole hairstyle IMO. I too wish there were more jewels done in the hair!!!:flowers::flowers:

I wonder if Princess Mary or the Queen receive any gifts of jewelry from their state visit?

I liked today's earrings, although I can't see if they form a star or a flower(top part). They look so modern and delicate! I also loved the above brooch, especially when worn on her hair. So chic!

You're right, Ayvee! The earrings are different. I guess this is "the next best thing" in jewellery. he he

Not really crazy about the earrings heart and flower thing looks odd to me love the jewels otherwise the brooch as hair accessory is really gorg.

I think that the earrings worn at the rock concern are whimsical, young and fun!!! Perfect for the event!! And the pink pendant drop stones match her blouse! Maybe she has other stones that can be interchanged to match the outfit she wears in the future?

For the serious official events, CP Mary has worn very traditional and classic jewels. :flowers:

On the first day she wore pearls and a diamond ring? (on right hand) in the morning; Diamonds with amethysts pendant drops, amethyst and diamond ring and a diamond brooch in her hair in the evening;

On the second day, aquamarine earrings, diamond brooch and diamond ring on the right hand in the morning; Gold, diamond and pearl earrings with gold, pearl and diamond bracelet/bangle and diamond ring in the evening.

I think she does a great job of matching jewelry with the event.

Hmmm...maybe she brought 2 pairs of earrings? One pair of the heart motif and another pair with the flower mofit?...and just chose to wear one of each at the rock concert?

CP Mary wore her diamond stud earrings today. She first wore them on her official engagement day in October 2003.

:previous:

No, her wedding band is a thin band of diamonds. This ring first appeared I believe just after Isabella was born.

I call it the Isabella christening ring since Princess Mary wore it for the first time at that event.

The "Isabella" diamond ring is gorgeous, thanks for sharing it! A gift from her husband maybe?

She has a beautiful set of rings.
The Isabella ring is stunning. :flowers:

I love it too lumutqueen. Mary has some nice rings, and she seems to wear rings most of the time.

Earrings

She looks so good in drop earrings. They seem to give her a softness in the face. I like that she has 'fun' jewellery as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom