Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 4: November 2009-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this pic posted originally by Mulher,Mary's wedding tiara seems different from it's original version:ermm:
Mary gik til bal med belgisk prins - Royale - BT.dk

May be I am wrong,but I think there are big amethysts on the tiara.This is plausible since she is wearing amethyst bracelet and brooch (sorry for my bad english)
I hope we can have a bigger pic

There are no amethyst in the tiara. Could looks different because of lack of light or placement on the head. Same problem with Maxima's aquamarines.
Bracelet, brooch, earrings and ring are part of ruby parure which beloned to Queen Ingrid.

Tilia C
Thanks for your post. I had no idea that the Ruby Tiara could be worn in different versions. Do you have a photo of Queen Alexandrine or Queen Ingrid wearing the Ruby Tiara in a small version?
Here is the picture of Queen Alexandrine.
http://inlinethumb36.webshots.com/45219/2912838990105578647S600x600Q85.jpg
I don't have Queen Ingrid's right now, but I'm sure you can find it in somewhere in her jewellery thread.
When Desirée Clary received the ruby parure, it was originally a set of brooches which could also be arranged in the hair. Later some of the brooches were arranged as the tiara. Queen Ingrid than added two more brooches to it so make it fuller. Lately CP Mary made some smaller changes so that it would suit her better.

At the wedding Mary combined ruby jewellery with with her wedding tiara: the top part of earrings from the ruby parure, the ruby bracelet, her ruby ring and a brooch which I didn't recognize.

At the wedding Mary combined ruby jewellery with with her wedding tiara: the top part of earrings from the ruby parure, the ruby bracelet, her ruby ring and a brooch which I didn't recognize.

It the brooche from the ruby parure without the pendant and worn upside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Summary of a Q&A in the Stylefinder in Billed Bladet #27, 2011.

Where a Laura would like to know about the pendant Mary was seen wearing in a chain around her neck, when visiting the Australian embassy a few weeks ago.

The pendent is specially made by Charlotte Lynggaard for Mary and as such you cannot purchase or order it.
Jewely of similar design can be found at Ole Lynggaard the Lotus collection is apparantly the style which is closest. The price for a similar piece of jewelry as Mary's is estimated at 20.000-35.000 DKK = 2.631-4.605 € or 3.840-6.720 $

I soooo love Mary's wedding tiara as a necklace! ( Love that Royal Order of Satorial Splendor site....too fun!!!) Thanks for the pics!

The article I wrote about and now with a picture: Billed-Bladet - STILFINDER: Kronprinsesse Marys smukke smykke

Summary of a Q&A in the Stylefinder in Billed Bladet #27, 2011.

Where a Laura would like to know about the pendant Mary was seen wearing in a chain around her neck, when visiting the Australian embassy a few weeks ago.

The pendent is specially made by Charlotte Lynggaard for Mary and as such you cannot purchase or order it.
Jewely of similar design can be found at Ole Lynggaard the Lotus collection is apparantly the style which is closest. The price for a similar piece of jewelry as Mary's is estimated at 20.000-35.000 DKK = 2.631-4.605 € or 3.840-6.720 $

Last edited:
Does anyone know anythng about the earrings she wore at the Family photoshoot? they look like pearl and diamond earrings?

It seems Mary was wearing a new? gold pinky ring at the Garden event this week,can any of you masters get a close up?

Oh Ayvee, you are the best! Thanks!

Mary seems to be wearing a jumble of gold bracelets, a favorite look for her (and me)!I noticed in some pics she is wearing her diamond band rings and some shes not. A perfect job for a LIW " hold my diamonds, I have to shake some hands"

Bracelets worn at Grasten, Aug. 1, 2011

aug1-11grastenbracelets.jpg

Bracelets worn Day 2 of Summer Tour, Aug 22, 2011

aug22-11bracelets.jpg

Notice, you'll see an 'M' engraved on the circular disk on the 2nd bracelet.

Photos above cropped heavily.

The bracelet closest to her hand with two strands and a diamond pave disk is designed by Regitze Overgaard for George Jensen.

regitzeovergaardforgeorgjensen.jpg

Photo above available from Georg Jensen site.

About Regitze Overgaard: Georg Jensen - International Luxury Lifestyle

The 2-strand gold with diamond pave disk: REGITZE bracelet - 18 kt. gold with brilliants

I love the bracelets .... I am totally into that lots thin and pretty thing with them love love.

the braclets are very beautiful. Like them a lot.

all I can say is "wow"! love the bracelets, the earrings, the new ring, etc.... this girl really has a sense for fashion and jewels.

i know it has diamonds but for goldplates i thin it is very expensive!

for anyone interested, ross-simons.com has very similar earrings to these with the natural color diamonds set in silver for half the price and less....thanks our ayvee!

Not the above one in 18k yellow gold.

This one from Ross-Simons:
Ross-Simons - 7.25 ct. t.w. Diamond Earrings In Sterling Silver and 14kt Yellow Gold - #569211
Which have diamonds set in sterling silver. This one looks very similar to what Mary wore to the Heering wedding.

Here's a smaller version:
http://www.ross-simons.com/products/678266.html

Last edited:
Not the above one in 18k yellow gold.

This one from Ross-Simons:
Ross-Simons - 7.25 ct. t.w. Diamond Earrings In Sterling Silver and 14kt Yellow Gold - #569211
Which have diamonds set in sterling silver. This one looks very similar to what Mary wore to the Heering wedding.

Here's a smaller version:
Ross-Simons - 1.10 ct. t.w. Diamond Earrings In Sterling Silver - #678266
thank youm the smaller version it is easiier to buy , i wonder if this was apresent form fred or she just got it from the firm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom