Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 4: November 2009-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the great detail salma!! I didn't realize that there was purple in the necklace and she was wearing her amethyst earrings.

It almost looks as if she put a gold charm on the necklace....hmmm.

^ You're right, Rubies.;) The necklace has amethysts with black pearls and a gold charm. The earrings are amethysts, as it seems. Thanks for the new photos, Salma! :)

You´re welcome Noor and Rubies! The ring, does anyone know which stone is?

You´re welcome Noor and Rubies! The ring, does anyone know which stone is?

I do not think anyone is for sure what the stone is. I was looking at carved lapis and it seemed to be close to what she is wearing. :flowers:

I do not think anyone is for sure what the stone is. I was looking at carved lapis and it seemed to be close to what she is wearing. :flowers:
Thanks dee:flowers:

I can't tell what those blue stones are. The ring also appears to be constructed of a semi-opaque gemstone, not lapis or sodalite. The smooth briolette looks like glass to me, set in silver. Only her jeweller knows for sure!

It's from Marianne Dulong as rubies mentioned.

Necklace worn on these dates:
1. Jun 11, 2004 Prince Henrik's birthday
2. Aug 27, 2005 Save the Children charity concert
3. Feb 18, 2007 Chinese New Year's concert
4. Feb 16, 2008 Opening of new theatre playhouse

Ayvee,
She also wore it with a black pants/turtleneck and white lab coat ensamble. It had something to do with sailing.
Christine

Thanks dee:flowers:

You are very welcome. :flowers: Check out ebay and put in carved lapis. it comes in so many colors of blue it is amazing. Not just the lapis blue we always see. They even have the carved roses.

I can't tell what those blue stones are. The ring also appears to be constructed of a semi-opaque gemstone, not lapis or sodalite. The smooth briolette looks like glass to me, set in silver. Only her jeweller knows for sure!

I think the pendant may be milky aqua. I have a piece of it as it is my birthstone and it looks just like what she was wearing. As you say only her jeweler knows for sure. lol :flowers:

Mary has pulled out some of her beautiful diamond pieces we have not seen in quite a while today. (someone please post pics:p)
The diamond necklace/locket and her diamond dangle antique looking earrings.....Exquisite!!! Mary has been plain lately with her jewels, I'm so glad to see her open up her safe!!!:D

Amrita Singh - Bollywood - Rehka Earring
Have Mary used before this era rings? I think I saw something similar but i can not find a photo with this ear rings, may be somebody out there has it?
thank you
I think she wore these earrings in white with a lovely long strapless white dress. I thought it was for an engagement at the Glyptoteket in Copenhagen, but I cannot find any pictures, sorry.

Found this link - mary - modens prinsesse: september 2009. About one third down there is a photo of Mary in her flowery (Hugo Boss?) dress and wearing some large red earrings. Are these Amrita Singh as well I wonder?

I think she wore these earrings in white with a lovely long strapless white dress. I thought it was for an engagement at the Glyptoteket in Copenhagen, but I cannot find any pictures, sorry.

Found this link - mary - modens prinsesse: september 2009. About one third down there is a photo of Mary in her flowery (Hugo Boss?) dress and wearing some large red earrings. Are these Amrita Singh as well I wonder?

She has worn 3 Amrita Singh earrings so far.

1. Pearl Jodha earrings worn at the Dansk Fashion Awards in Glyptotek May 20, 2009
Billed-Bladet - STILfinderen: Marys indisk-inspirerede øreringe

2. Coral red Rekha earrings at the premiere of 'Wild Swans' Sep 13, 2009
http://svenskdam.se/wp-content/gall...ttning-margrethe-sep09/kronprinsessanmary.jpg

3. Black Shabana earrings at a dinner in Germany Sep 27, 2010
Princess Mary Pictures - Danish Crown Prince Couple Visit Germany - Zimbio

Thank you Ayvee :flowers:
I had quite forgotten about the black ones she wore at the recent visit to Germany.

Ayvee, do you have any better pics of her diamond jewels worn to concert this week. The pics all seem to be of her bump!!!!

November 9, 2010- Concert
Pic

Last edited:
Thanks Sternchen, I saw earrings before and I confuse them.

As we have a discussion underway with ideas for jewellery that Crown Princess Mary could (or should!) receive to commemorate the birth of twins, I've made a new thread in Royal Jewels General Discussion and moved those posts to it.

Warren
Royal Jewels moderator

Last edited:
Ayvee,
She also wore it with a black pants/turtleneck and white lab coat ensamble. It had something to do with sailing.
Christine

You're right. I missed seeing that on my database.

She wore it on Nov. 11, 2004 at Christiansborg Palace for the International Sailing Federation.

You can see it in this gallery, comparing Mary to Kate (?):
Så meget ligner Mary og Kate hinanden | www.bt.dk
Mary is wearing a white coat.

On this link, you can see two pairs of earrings (with diamonds) that Princess Mary has worn by designer Julie Wettergren. Looks like Helena Christensen has the same 'Elizabeth T' pair as Princess Mary.

Press

Info provided by cph of the UCPMMB.

I don't like how Mary always wears her really big earrings with her wedding tiara as she once again did in the Vogue shoot. It seems to dwarf the tiara. She need smaller earrings to go with it. Like small pearls or diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom