Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 4: November 2009-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its very nice. Nothing I would pick out but Im not married to a prince with a trove of jewels!!

Dear CDM - Wow!!! Thanks very much for the informative link. Fred gives a lot of thought to some of his jewelry gifts to his wife. Looks lovely.

Dear CDM - Wow!!! Thanks very much for the informative link. Fred gives a lot of thought to some of his jewelry gifts to his wife. Looks lovely.
I agree he takes a lot of thought for this incredible presents, the bracelet too! Might be nice to receive gifts like this ones!
Nice of him to do it I m sure it is out there husbands with a lot of money and might not come with this lovely gifts!

I love Marys wedding earrings. In fact I have loved all the princesses wedding earring choices! That might be a fun photo to compare, all my friends out there who love to paste photos. And we could pick our faves!!!!!!!! Does anyone like this idea?

New official portraits have been released. CP Mary is wearing the changed ruby parure: the necklace without swags, a small version of the earrings with one ruby drop, and the brooch at the belt.
Nye officielle billeder af Kronprinsparret - Kongehuset

Those rubies are divine - to die for! Love the tiara and necklace. Can we play dress up in Mary's jewel box as well? :prettyplease: :lol:
Fred looks pretty good too. ;) Sorry Mary!

It is so obvious that the red ruby parure (formerly Queen Ingrid's) means something very special for Mary and Frederik.

And it's looks gorgeous on Mary! Especially when she matchs it with reddish dresses.

It definitely is something so special. I absolutely love it when she wears all the different pieces all the different ways!!!

CP Mary wore the brooch of the ruby parure with the ruby earrings without any drops recently at the Crown Prince Couple's Awards:
Crown Prince Couple's Awards - 2015 | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION
It looked gorgeous on the black dress, if you ask me! And the placement was a bit unusual, so high neck the neck. But it was perfect with the high color of the dress. I loved it!

And another brooch sighting at the Opening of Parliament:
Danish Royal Family at the opening session of the Danish Parliament | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION
Isn't that the brooch she received as wedding present from Prince Henrik? It is one of the three important brooches she owns:
- the brooch from the ruby parure
- the the sapphire brooch she received for Christian's birth
- the wedding gift diamond brooch

Are there any really good, close-up photos of Mary's antique sapphire brooch--I believe it was a gift from Frederik or the Queen when Christian was born? It's my favorite piece of all her jewelry. (Sorry, I see that there are a lot of threads re her jewels and there are probably lots of pix of this brooch, but I can't take the time now to scroll thru them all:))

Are there any really good, close-up photos of Mary's antique sapphire brooch--I believe it was a gift from Frederik or the Queen when Christian was born? It's my favorite piece of all her jewelry. (Sorry, I see that there are a lot of threads re her jewels and there are probably lots of pix of this brooch, but I can't take the time now to scroll thru them all:))

Here ya go:

http://i45.tinypic.com/28hk577.jpg

^ Very nice photo (I couldn't find a "drooling" emoticon:lol:). Thanks!

Yes. I am in agreement that it is one of her most spectacular pieces of jewelry and not worn enough.

Yes. I am in agreement that it is one of her most spectacular pieces of jewelry and not worn enough.
Omigosh, if I had it I'd wear it 24/7:D
But of course she has a lot of other jewelry to choose from. And, if I'm not mistaken, all her other pieces (except for the Ruby Parure) are modern, so that must be what she prefers. Oh well.

True. I also love the antique diamond circle brooch and am surprised she doesnt wear it with gowns. Can u imagine the sapphire brooch with one of her blue gowns????? Stunning!

I don't think I'm familiar with the antique diamond circle brooch.

She wore it to Parliament this year. I figure it was a wedding gift. Marie has a similar one.

Thanks, Rubies and Tilia:flowers:
It's very elegant, very pretty. Based on the design it might be antique but it's hard to tell.

I think you mean this one?
Danish Royal Family at the opening session of the Danish Parliament | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION
And a close-up from an earlier event.
View image: cp mary brooch

To my knowledge this brooch was an engagement present from Prince Henrik. But I don't know, if it has a family history or if it was bought for her. Judging from the design, it could well be antique. Does anybody know more about it?

Here's more about that brooch: Mary from the start: Greek olympics: days 7-8-9

CP Mary has worn this wonderful brooch in her hair at a banquet in 2009 when she and Fred accompanied the Queen on a State Visit to Vietnam. I love this look!
View image: dk mary vietnam

:previous: I too love this look. It is perfectly placed and looks wonderful on Mary. Le sigh . . . le purr! But seriously, does anyone know if the single diamond 'spokes' are en tremblant? That really would be the icing on the cake.

http://s14.postimg.org/ayr5ej0zl/cp_mary_brooch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom