Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 4: November 2009-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I overheard a commentator (with half an ear) on TV, went the idea that the brooch Mary wore on the last night was a converted Dulong piece or pieces.

Humera has posted a back view of CP Mary here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f287/best-evening-gown-march-2015-a-38385-2.html#post1772415

It is from the return invitation of the Dutch State Visit in March and I don't think we have discussed the haircomb before. It looks lovely, imo, perfectly matched with the outfit and hairstyle. But I wonder what it is made of? Real or fake? The metal looks golden in colour, but the stone look too big to be rubies, imho.

picture cropped to less than 20% and free of copyright.

Arent these a piece of a bigger earring that she wears with or without pendants.

I have doubts for the Arhus tiara necklace , perhaps also from Dulong ??

I know Im terrible....I don't like this tiara. These kind of pieces just look like they dont have the money to make them sparkley so they improvise. I can appreciate the art I just like sparkle!!

It's possible that tiara doesn't photograph so very well, but I find it very attractive and it suits Princess Mary.

I agree with polyesco and think it's very beautiful. It is an unconventional tiara, but imo it is very well executed. It suits Mary's facial shape and I love it that they chose the Autralian wattle flower as motiv for this tiara.

I'm glad that it's not her only tiara, but as an additional tiara this is very interesting addition.

Very beautiful earings, there seem to be some yellow stones at the top, maybe citrine? Very interesting colour combination, it works well imho.

Also I noticed a new diamind bangle. Very dainty but Marys style.

It looks like she has put together these earrings from others. Hard to know as Mary has alot of pearl earrings.

At the wedding in Sweden she wore her wedding tiara with pearls and, I think, her weddig earrings. Also she something sparkling back her hair, it looked like a rather big diamond brooch. I'm looking forward for some better pictures to be published.

Im pretty sure they are Marianne Dulonge(sp) one of Marys favorite so Id say real.

Do you think the pearl braclets are real or fake?
Cultured pearls aren't so terrible expensive that it would make sense to wear faux pearls instead, imo. At least not for CP Mary and at such a high profile event.

This pic shows the hairornament: _RU21325.jpg | Robin Utrecht | Photoshelter
It seems somehow familiar to me. Have we seen it before, maybe as a brooch?

She also wears the long F-brooch to fix her sash again.

Mary seems to be wearing a new tahitian pearl ring. She has had earrings bracelet and pendant a long time but I dont remember ever seeing a ring. Im looking for better pics. There is one on newscom.

Mary's wedding anniversary necklace is mentioned in this blog.
Détails de la tenue de Mary

In his facebook page has a photo of it and one comment:

'Original' model costs about. 50.000 kr. Depending on what's on the back and ' Royal ' model costs about. The double whichever on its cover.
that is ike $ 140.000 us dollars? right?

Wow! nice!
Sure inside has the photos of the kids!
I would love to see it open!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom