Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 4: November 2009-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am very curious about this triple ruby ring. The rubies are quite a large size. Would love to know its provenance. And now Mary seems to be wearing a new pair of Amethyst earrings worn on the 16 th March. Possibly a 40th bday gift.

Well, the engagement ring represent to colours of the Danish flag.
BYe Bine

I love Mary's engagement. The diamond & ruby combo work nicely.

Although I love just about everything Mary wears, I must admit that I think the the stones in the engagement ring look a bit small or tight on her fingers. Perhaps it's the setting?

Here's another view of it. That's an emerald-cut diamond with emerald-cut rubies on the side. The problem is that the stones are all the same shape and create a boxy look, especially since they're all almost the same height. Perhaps if the rubies were smaller and a different shape, it would have a prettier effect. But I do love that diamond.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMEXmOYP5RO5Jl1QHeKCM1XlrYowx0JRaNvXwJxTV4ReGRcv8isA

I quite like this ring, but I wouldn't want to receive it as an engagement ring. Nope! :cool:

Anybody who have information or pictures of the brooch/devant-de-corsage Mary wore with the brown dress, at the galla dinner with Charles and Camilla...

Anybody who have information or pictures of the brooch/devant-de-corsage Mary wore with the brown dress, at the galla dinner with Charles and Camilla...

I think it was just part of the decoration of the dress; not really jewels.

Thanks Selma, for the picture.
I see, initially I also didn't think it's was jewelry, since I thought it was made of fake stones. Then I read that it was a brooch, so I went in here. However nobody seemed to talk about it.
Anyways thanks for clearing it up.

I think Mary's ring is nice, but not zazazoom

That's right; I forgot about the other blue stone in the jewel repertoire!:)

I would definitely kill for them, the earrings are gorgeous.

I agree amazing gorgeous I totally love those earrings.

Wow! The earrings are absolutely gorgeous. I won't mind a pair for myself :D.

what jewllery has she added to her jewllery bok though the years?
she got the
the grand ruby set mary has made some changes to it here worn it for thw first time 2004
wedding tiara/necklace with pearls from mom and father in law
wedding earings
large aquamarine earrings
5 row pearl collier with aquamarine pendent
on loan Ole Lynggaard mordern tiara
a gift with a royal history also worn by ingrid and magrthe diamond and saphire brosch
diamond pendent and earings
daisy brosch
2 rown pearl necklace grey and white?
pearl necklace ?
amethyst earings
diamond ruby small pendent and diamond earings
Lynggaard set earings close up

have i forgotten items?

Last edited:
Very Nice Jewellery Pics Combination , I Like The Most The diamond pendant and earrings Looks So Unique and Very interesting The Diamond Piece Very Big I Think Only The Pendant about 5 Carats , and I Like large aquamarine earrings Very Nice design & diamond and sapphire brooch , Thank you for Posting Josefine

she got the
the grand ruby set mary has made some changes to it here worn it for thw first time 2004
wedding earings
a gift with a royal history also worn by ingrid and magrthe diamond and saphire brosch
daisy brosch
pearl necklace ?
amethyst earings

Mary has some gorgeous jewelry. I can't even pick which one is my favorite.

Crown princess Mary certainly has a fine collection of jewelry.

The collection is all so beautiful, but I love the pearl collar with aquamarine stone and separators.

Her collection really is quite sensational, not to mention versatile.

It's something different I suppose. Much like Queen Sonja's yellow gold suite and Queen Margrethe's golden poppies.

she got the
wedding earings
daisy brosch
pearl necklace ?
amethyst earings
Thank you so much! I love all of them! but the rubi set and the aquamarines are my favorite! die for traying them on!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom