Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 4: November 2009-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it has been said she were given present for giving birt to christian and isabelle but what were they?

For Christian, it was a sapphire, diamond and pearl brooch. For Isabelle, it was a blue & pink stone necklace as well as a diamond ring.

for the twin she should get the saphire necklace to go with the brosch I think :) then she would also have a grand necklace to wear with her wedding tiara, and with the brosch it would be like a small demi parure

I know it's been about nine months since Queen Margrethe's 70th birthday celebrations, but I just found this great video of CP Mary at the theatre gala. You can really see the Ruby Parure tiara sparkle. Gorgeous!
Wow!! Thanks for sharing this video LadyK! The Ruby Parure Tiara is wonderful!! I have no words to describe how beautiful is Mary,really!! She looks amazing :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted that very clip around 5 months ago somewhere in the depths of this forum :) It was such a lovely little clip that I posted it as soon as I saw it. Thanks again for bringing it to surface, Lady k.

Wow , thanks for the clip! The white dress with the rubies is one of my favorite all time looks for Mary. The way she wore the earrings with the pearl drop has become a favorite as well!!!

The Ruby Parure tiara is gorgeous ! Mary looks so beautiful with it.

I think a PAIR of earrings would be a most appropriate gift for Mary on the occasion of the birth of their wonderful TWINS!

Love that clip, Lady K! Mary is so expressive, I love it. Here is another glittering and fun clip of Mary but from a not so Mary-friendly poster.
Wonderful video, many thanks for posting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been posted in the thread about the twins that Prince Henrik has given Princess Mary a gift of jewelry for the birth. I can't wait to see the loot she gets!!!!!

PPE Agency
beautful earings! did she use them before? i wonder what stone is?

This earrings are really fine!
It seems to me that Mary had a couple more of the same type but in another color

Credits to Mary for getting the the best out of the not so versatile ruby tiara. She is always wearing it with dresses and make-up that show it off to its advantage :flowers: !. She looks absolutely stunning in the clip from the Royal theatre!

Viv

Last edited:
Stilfinderen in Billed Bladet #03, 2011, informs us that the earrings Mary wore at the Christmas ballet, she attended in December with her children, Frederik and QMII, are from JEWLSCPH.
They are white topas gems, encased in a 24 carats silver frame-thing.
They are not particularly expensive. Less than 150 $ as far as I can calculate.

Mary has some stud earrings in different colors. Square cut diamonds, she has purple amythests, light blue topaz? or aquamarines? ans I think I remember a light pink pair. Any information on thses pretty earrings? Thanks

Mary has some stud earrings in different colors. Square cut diamonds, she has purple amythests, light blue topaz? or aquamarines? ans I think I remember a light pink pair. Any information on thses pretty earrings? Thanks

The earrings are emerald cut: aquamarines, amethyst and the light pink colored stones. They are all from Marianne Dulong. It used to be available on their on-line store but has since been removed. They are still available in their stores though.

Thank you. They are very pretty and classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom