Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 4: November 2009-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. she seems to be wearing more pieces of his lately. they are very pretty and they match her style. Ole has a very nice website that I recommend!

I just love them so plain yet gorgeous.. wish they were mine.

I don't know. But that second photo definately confirms she's not wearing her E&W rings. Her fingers do look a little swollen, probably from her pregnancy, so I'm guessing they're off for the duration. I know of friends who have had to do this in order to save them from having to be cut off later, but usually have a cheapy "substitute" ring in a larger size that they wer instead.

As I said in the other thread (sorry to repeat) Maybe Mary just thought it was easier not to take them instead of them ending up off her finger.

I would think there might even be some protocol for her rings location.(the bottom of her purse not being one of them) As any girl who has had too much wine and song can tell you!!:p

My other suggestion was maybe there being cleaned, inspected etc with her other jewels preparing for the upcoming wedding in Greece..?

Thank you

i think i got all times she has worn a tiara now
will post it later on
some are smaller photos i could not find any better but do you have better so let me know.

did i get them all? is there any event missing ?

Imageshack - crownprincessmarytiaras.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Josafine, you did such a great job on Princess Marys tiaras, thank you!!

Thank you Josefine!! Great pictures!!

I'm so dissapointed in Mary's earrings: Gold hoops with a long dress I don't like!!
bracelet? I hope for a better picture, it looks interesting.

Do you think Mary will eventually own the midnight tiara or do you think it is permanent loan tiara?

If I remember correctly, Mary wore the oval hoop earrings at Fred's 40th birthday celebrations, with the pink short dress. I think it was the night she sang to him.

Do you think Mary will eventually own the midnight tiara or do you think it is permanent loan tiara?

I suspect she may use it a few more times, but in time, as Queen, she will have access to a lot more jewellery, and will probabaly no longer use the midnight tiara.

I thought the person who created it kept it but Mary can borrow it any time she wants.

I do like the gold hoops I just think she has so many better choices. thats all.
Just my tastes, I don't do gold hoops at night with formal.the diamonds she wore at pre wedding I would have liked better.

I suspect she may use it a few more times, but in time, as Queen, she will have access to a lot more jewellery, and will probabaly no longer use the midnight tiara.
If it is still the property of the designer I think he will be content to let her wear it. Lets face it, it will never be seen, let alone photographed, in such settings as that which CP Mary provides and let's be honest, she provides a wonderful showcase. :flowers:

But somehow I think she will continue to wear it for some time and, following the example set by her mother-in-law, have a contemporary tiara. Admittedly it isn't in quite the same league as the illustrious Poppies but, you can't have everything! :cool: :lol: :ROFLMAO:

If it is still the property of the designer I think he will be content to let her wear it. Lets face it, it will never be seen, let alone photographed, in such settings as that which CP Mary provides and let's be honest, she provides a wonderful showcase. :flowers:

But somehow I think she will continue to wear it for some time and, following the example set by her mother-in-law, have a contemporary tiara. Admittedly it isn't in quite the same league as the illustrious Poppies but, you can't have everything! :cool: :lol: :ROFLMAO:
Mary wearing the midnight tiara is the best publicity the designer could get, and I am sure they know that pretty well. Why buy a big ad in a newspaper, when the princess will bring your jewellery on every frontpage?
I think Mary will continue to wear it from time to time, especially when there are several galas in a row and more than one tiara is needed, like the Queens birthday.
And don't forget Marg: some day Mary will have the illustrious Poppies on top! I really wonder if she will dare to try them out (in public).:ROFLMAO:

I wonder if she could alter the poppies?

I think we'll either see the poppies altered (or entirely re-fashioned) into a new design and worn by either Mary or Marie OR they will be, at some point after Margrethe's passing, housed in a permanent exhibition.

The think that the poppies themselves are not too bad, and one or two of them could look quite pretty on Mary's dark hair. I just hope that she knows her own style well enough to avoid the full parure.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom