Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 3: June 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayvee is right, they are worn quite a bit. I love that she keeps wearing them, a special reminder of her Day, and they are gorgeous!

These and the ones she wore in Australia on her last visit are my all time favourites. She doesn't wear them often enough for my liking. Ilalso love the brooch in the lastest photos as I said in the eveningwear thread. I often am astonished, and this is probably very middle class of me, at the cost of all these possessions the watch gosh and I imagine not a second thought was given by hubby when he purchased the gift. The rich are different.

Yes,Ayvee,we were talking about the wedding earrings.Once a year in major events is nice,imo.These are important earrings for her,she can't repeat them too often,like a T-shirt,after all.

BTW,on Prince Frederik's birthday Mary looked absolutely stunning!

I absolutely agree with you, MelinaB!
By the way, I read a few days ago that Princess Mary sparked the craze when she accepted one of the La Chance bracelets as a gift from the Danish jewellery designer Martina Baggar.
I think each of us would like to accept a such kind of the gift!)))

Any way for us to see what the bracelet looks like?:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,that LaChance bracelet doesn't look like something extraordinary to me.
But I wonder why Mary went crazy about it,perhaps hers is not like this particular type,but something more elegant.
I guess it's all wait & see now.

we have a seing in argentina: "when you get a horse as a gift you do not see his teeth!" i hope you can understand it, it was free, she didn't have to pay so why not to acceo it? she probably use by now to get plenty presnts!

Lately Mary has been wearing a few things from Jewlscph:

EAR.EX.N-03 - ØRERINGE - Produkter - JEWLSCPH

EAR.Ex.E-03 - ØRERINGE - Produkter - JEWLSCPH

http://jewlscph.com/produkter/2-halskaeder...big_gold_black/

EAR.Ex.E-03 - ØRERINGE - Produkter - JEWLSCPH

http://jewlscph.com/produkter/2-halskaeder...rt_lang_-_guld/

The beautiful headband she wore in Greenland is also from Jewlscph:

http://jewlscph.com/produkter/4-accessorie...ir.audrey-grey/

The earrings, Mary has been wearing with the black prada dress, are smokey topaz (like the link here)...I was not sure, because in the pictures it looks like it is black = onyx.....But Mai Manniche (he is very kind and answer all questions!) from jewlscph gave me this information... and also: "...She (=Mary) asked for the jewellery herself." = I asked if Mary got the jewellery as a gift from the company or from friends or if she bought it by herself.

Thank you Diansche :flowers: You have really been thorough. I like the jewellery, and they are reasonably priced aren't they?

Thank you for the info,Diansche!All of them look so regal,especially the earrings.

BTW,I didn't know smokey topaz existed.Interesting!

I really like Princess Mary's gold heart-shaped necklace. That's very pretty. I wish she would wear the gold heart-shaped earrings. That would look nice on her.

This won't fit here, but does anyone know what kind of watches Crown Prince Frederik wears?

Thanks for posting the pics,Bonbon!I liked everything,especially the gold earrings with the light green stones.

I agree with ChantalC,Mary is very sweet and heart-shaped jewels do suit het a lot.

Beautiful earrings.

I think they are the same type of that long white ones she use before, let's see if I can find a photo

I love all the earrings she has worn lately IMO each really compliments the outfits and as I am apearl freak I love seeing the really lovely pairs she has.

These are really fancy earrings. Mary knows how to draw one's attention. Her taste in jewellery is undisputable. I do admire her choises.

I liked both pairs.The red ethnic earrings are so impressive and fashionable and the ones with the pearls so classy & feminine.Both great choices!

I love the indian style earrings that Mary has been wearing, they look great with her flawless skin and long neck! Keep 'em coming!

Very true. I would love to see Mary really jewel it up more. She has a wonderful understated and elegant style that we all love, but I love to see her really glammed up!:p

Lovely to see the Georg Jensen grape necklace and earrings on Crown Princess Mary at the Opera for the IOC, it is a beautiful set

This was never my fave set of jewelry. But I have to say I like it better this time. I always admired the craftsmanship but Mary just looked stunning at the opera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom