Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that was a great website Warren. It was nice to see pictures of Queens and Princesses and their jewelry. Thanks for sharing the site with us. Much appreciated.

I love love love it, I guess it's time for the tutti fruitti debate again;) It is one of my favorites!! Very exotic and it looks incredible with the dress she's wearing, even better than the pink IMO!! The Prince really opened the palace wallet for that set. Good For Her!! I want one tooo!!!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember I voted for Maxima's Mabel tiara and I don't regret it at all.But I have to admit that the first Diamond tiara is beautiful as well.Probably because it doesn't look like a tiara.It's so different that I would prefer to call it a "hair jewel" :flowers:

Maxima is wearing one of the royal ruby brooches with the ruby earrings today. They look very beautiful with pink!

I could do without the spiders!

Maxima must have needed 2 train cases for all the jewelry she took. Lots of costume jewelry which some I really liked(earthy colored beads) and some I didn't(silver collar) She took some wonderful fine jewelry pieces!! Nice to see her make a trip to the vault!!

:flowers:thank you for the photos!!!! the real jewellery, rubies, i mean are beautiful!!!! i love them!

I like the ruby jewels.I hope she will receive nice jewels as gift from the sheikhs :lol:.I don't know if this is possible in such visits

Does anyone have pictures of the jewels she wore in the evening event?
I wish the fabulously wealthy sheiks would give her a gift, like QEII received from so many Arab rulers

P Maxima was wearing one of the diamond bow brooches with a pearl drop when she met Princess Haya (royals.web-log.nl) I believe it is the same bow that she used the night before wedding dinner with the large sapphire and on CA baptism with the large citrine. The Queen has used this bow often with the pearl. BEAUTIFUL!!! Anyone have any info. JOHN???

Oh good lord Maxima, no! No spiders, it doesn't matter how many diamonds are on it, it's not good!:nonono:

Princess Maxima have a nice jewelry collection! Thanks for the the close-up of the pictures of Maxima's jewels, Princess Maxima!:)

The diamond/rubies earrings are gorgeous :flowers: I still have nightmares about these spiders...:voldemort:

The diamond/rubies earrings are gorgeous :flowers: I still have nightmares about these spiders...:voldemort:
i agree with you, what it is about the spiders? give me nightmares too! are costume jewellery or real?

I think they look like costume. I have seen real spider brooches made with diamonds and pearls that are stunning. These......:rolleyes: I don't think so!

I agree about the spider brooches they are incredibly ugly and extremely creepy. wonder where on earth she got them ? HORRIBLE

As this is a thread for Maxima's jewellery, the lengthy discussion of her hairstyle has been removed.

Warren
Royal Jewels moderator

It looks perfect,especially worn with this gorgeous dress!!Is it Cartier,from the Indian Mystery collection maybe?

beautiful foto! i see clicking this sit a lot of other jewellery that she has that probably W-A bought forher, very nice!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom