Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could choose one of the ruby Dutch tiaras I would rather have the Peacock one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she first wore them at a visit to one of the Baltic states in 2002 or 2003. The necklace and earrings are not part of the historic collection of Orange jewels. Perhaps they were a wedding present?

I think she first wore them at a visit to one of the Baltic states in 2002 or 2003. The necklace and earrings are not part of the historic collection of Orange jewels. Perhaps they were a wedding present?

Oh right,I'll see if I can find any further information or photo's of them.

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Inauguration Special: Máxima's Tiaras, Revisited

My number one favorite tiara she has worn that stunning Rose Cut tiara. I almost love every tiara here excluding, the Pearl Button tiara, the Aquamarine tiara, the Mellerio Sapphire (diamond setting version) tiara, and the Festoon tiara.

Maxima is so lucky to have worn so many tiaras as a Crown Princess. I can't wait to see the jewels she will wear when she is Queen.

Last edited:
The pearl earrings of Maxima are really one of my faves in that the white pearls can be replaced with Tahitian and they can be taken apart to be worn with only a diamond in between the pearls or with out the drop. I would guess they were a wedding gift. I love when jewels can be worn different ways. For me it makes it seem more affordable.....yeah right says my husband!!!!

The Dutch do have a very impressive collection but I'm not mad about all of them,it will be interesting to see which one Maxima wears next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dutch jewel collection is definitely very eclectic, but there are certain pieces that I don't like - namely that "mountain range" tiara.

Agree B of B but I am not sure that I don't like any they are just all from such different times and for such different personalites ... but the sapphire and the bandeau are my favourites I think .... but I may change my mind she has the best jewel box IMO

I find that some of these tiaras are either too sparse or too peaky, such as the Dutch emerald tiara, the ruby peacock tiara and the pearl button tiara. The bandeau is a beauty and if worn with a full updo, the Mellerio ruby tiara, although the sides are a little odd.

I find that some of these tiaras are either too sparse or too peaky

I understand where you come from and you are right,on some,but one won't have to sit on it so never mind the peaks...grin...

What will be on for a diademe...it is old,it is adjusted to the occasion and the different time and taste,but it is mindblowing still.The whole packedge is if you allow me to put it that way,is simply,well,Máxima.

Hey, I wouldn't say no if anyone wanted to give me any of those tiaras, sparse or peaky or otherwise!:D

Hey, I wouldn't say no if anyone wanted to give me any of those tiaras, sparse or peaky or otherwise!:D

LOL!!...I'm sure you wouldn't,and really,the diamond bandeau is a blast of sorts ...each stone a minimum of a whopping 30 carats..:whistling:...
But tuesday...

If that is really the Stuart Diamond, that means we probably won't get to see it tomorrow, correct?

I don't think it's the Stuart diamond. The one worn by maxima is a round diamond, while the Stuart diamond is pear shaped. I think Maxima is wearing the central diamond of Queen Emma's devant de corsage:
Emma's Devant de Corsage

One of my favourites but I don't like her hair it doesn't do the tiara any justice at all IMO.

Maxima is wearing the diamond bandeau and many other diamonds tonight!
https://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=23172889&pos=1
How about the large diamond pendant? Could it be part of the Queen Emma's devant de corsage?

It is THE 40 Carat Stuart,or Holland,Diamond!After nearly 40 years in the vaults..I knew it was out to be adjusted to these days and times,and after long and hard work it came out as the center of all attention once again!!Bravo Máxima,you look absolutely stunning in every aspect!.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom