Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think isn´t a ruby.

I didn't realize how large these earrings were till I saw this photo. I'm thinking they have to be costume jewelry.

Last edited:
:previous:
Most probably.
Rubies of that size would have been pretty much priceless, not to mention very well-known.

:previous:
Most probably.
Rubies of that size would have been pretty much priceless, not to mention very well-known.

Low quality rubies of that size are pretty cheap actually. In fact extremely cheap at wholesale prices. Only very clear sparkling rubies are very expensive.

Low quality non sparkling rubies of that size I could get wholesale for less than $20. I've worked with jewelry and I've seen what jewelry stores pay for things like this.

They look rather tacky, whatever they are made out of.

LaRae

It's funny, but I just came back from a store that features a lot of costume-jewelry earrings and pendants in that type of stone. The ones I saw came in a variety of colors as well.

has anyone else noticed that for the last couple of months Maxima has been wearing her wedding rings on her right hand? She has worn some other rings on left lately but at first nothing. Wonder what happened. Broken finger? Jammed finger? Just wondering.....

Maxima wore a ruby tiara and a stunning necklace tonight.

Photo

A close-up of the tiara, the necklace and the earrings.
Always loved the Mellerio Tiara and glad to see it make an appearance today.

Last edited:
I prefer the ruby peacock tiara, but that necklace is one of my favourites. Good tiara hair!

So So happy to see the ruby and diamond necklace. It is so gorgeous and doesn't get worn very often. Also the Borneo gold and diamond earrings and brooch. Maxima never dissapoints at these events in the jewelry dept!!! I love all of it!!!

I like the earrings and the necklace more than this tiara. The tiara's design and size are not to my taste, unfortunately! :ermm:

I never cared for Max's wedding tiara; the stars remind me of palm trees. But the Mellerio tiara and earrings are just stop-in-your-tracks gorgeous on her.

Wow stunning pieces from the Dutch collection - if Maxima does one thing well its carry of spectular jewels to their best

Love the earrings. Not so keen on the butterfly brooch though.

Emeralds? With a red dress? At least the bat cape was missing.

Really like her but recently seems to have lost her way.

Second thought - were the emeralds a gift from her hosts? Anyone seen them before?

no not new. the earrings are hers, the brooch and bracelet are part of the amazing dutch collection

Rubies - thank you. Emeralds are lovely but just dont work on this outfit

She's getting in the Christmas spirit early this year I see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom