Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like to see how a necklace is mounted as a tiara on a frame.

I'm not a fan of this tiara since the shooting stars (or palm trees, as I've thought they resemble) look too tall and fairly stalky with quite a bit of space in between. I don't care for the button version, either.

I like pearl one more I see it it’s unique more than the star version My opinion sorry :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
very beautiful thanks you :D

Oh I love these coral and agate earrings! Tx for posting-

I forgot that this is her very first tiara! Though,even though she was not a princess,I wish she wore the pearls! It looks so plain without them! Pearl tiaras are one of my favorites.It is classic and elegant.I sometimes wonder if it was not for the star tiara,she might have worn this tiara for her wedding.I personally think this is a nice wedding tiara.

Anyways,this tiara is magnificent!

Last edited:
Normally, this tiara would resemble a pearl picket fence, but on Maxima it's really magnificent. I, too, would have liked to have seen it as her wedding tiara.

Baroness of Books said:
Normally, this tiara would resemble a pearl picket fence, but on Maxima it's really magnificent. I, too, would have liked to have seen it as her wedding tiara.

I rather liked Maxima's wedding tiara. I found it to be whimsical and unique. The pearl tiara is
, like most of the Netherland's Collection, gorgeous--but I really like that even on her wedding day Maxima was being creative.

I really like the coral and diamond dangling earrings; a lot of interesting shapes incorporated in the design.

I've always loved CP Maxima's Tutti Fruity Jewelry: She wore the bracelet at last nights event HERE: [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto. The earrings look like diamond and sapphire.

I love her pearl jewelry worn at the christening. Those pearls are as big as marbles and the color is simply amazing. I don't know if they're South Sea or Tahitian pearls.

And that's a beautiful tutti-frutti bracelet. Here's a picture of her matching necklace. Gorgeous set:

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5456/collarsh3.jpg

Last edited:
I've always loved CP Maxima's Tutti Fruity Jewelry: She wore the bracelet at last nights event HERE: [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto. The earrings look like diamond and sapphire.
I love it too Patra! It takes special taste to appreciate it. Some hate it but you and I are special so we love it......:D:D

I don't know! Perhaps a gift from her husband Willem Alexander of something from the Vault ;)
Thanks:flowers: And the tutti fruti necklace and bracelet are borrowed or were bought by Willem Alexander?

they were bought at auction for Maxima from her husband.

I always thought that the necklace was borrowed - I did not know that it belongs to Maxima.

This necklace was sold at auction (I think in Christie's) few years ago. W-A could be a buyer (the most possible) or buyer lent this piece to Maxima.

Thanks for info. The necklace and bracelet are very expensive and beautiful jewels.

At first I did not like her engagement ring but then it grew on me.I like how unique it is.The colored stone is gorgeous.Though I personally would not wear it.Personally,I would replace the stone with a regular diamond for me.

Last edited:
Is that a yellow diamond in Maxima's ring? Those are nice stones, but I'd also go for the conventional white diamonds. I don't like the setting, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom