Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for the replies! :flowers: I didn't know she had such a beautiful engagement ring - this stone is also gorgeous! The spider brooches are indeed very interesting.;)

^ Both necklaces and the earrings are hideous. Don't know why she's doing this to herself.:ermm: And we can't really say that the Dutch Crown Jewels are a small collection, can we? :)

I agree, Noor. The components would be good in a rock collection, but not attractive at all as jewelry.

Maxima wearing lovely diamonds and rubies on November 4, 2010: picture
earrings and matching ring close-ups:

*Original images have been heavily cropped (cropped versions comprise less than 20% of the original) and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• Untitled-9.jpg
    Untitled-9.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 351
wow, sshe has some realy beautifull pieces indeed!

I adore those rubies and then she wears something so ridulous as to make her look like Betty Rubble stay with the gorgeous stuff Maxima IMO

Love these pieces also but they are not rubies, they are enamel and diamonds done in a "snake skin look" Many designers are doing this look.

Love these pieces also but they are not rubies, they are enamel and diamonds done in a "snake skin look" Many designers are doing this look.
I like the earrings, thanks rubies for info:flowers:

I don't think these earrings are bad, but I do find their stones too big. Which makes them less elegant, IMO.

Generally, I like how Maxima plays with her jewelry. It is reflective of her fun, vivacious personality--BUT that "rock" looking necklace is ridiculous. She needs to toss that.

Goodheavens she looks totally stupid that big flower thing would be lovely at the beach ..... what is going on here, did someone put something in the water and Maxima has gone a bit potty????

The necklace looks very strange and I would never wear something like this, but I think it suits her. She really has a faible for those huge necklaces :)

Is this really a big flower necklace? Or did someone put it on her like a lei? (strange)

The necklace is really tacky. :ohmy:
Costume jewelry can look really nice; but this one is really ugly. ;)

I adore those rubies and then she wears something so ridulous as to make her look like Betty Rubble stay with the gorgeous stuff Maxima IMO

BETTY RUBBLE! :lol:
I don't think I've ever seen Maxima in a piece of costume that's actually attractive...odd taste in jewel IMO.
She does better with the Royal jewels.

^ Agree with Bertie and Sassy here. Since the real thing is available, why go for enormous plastic-looking 'jewellery'?! :cool:

Not Maxima's worst costume jewelry, its OK, but when you have her jewels why not go for the real thing, her tahitian pearls would have been gorgeous with this outfit...don't ya think?;)

Maxima during a symposium in Rotterdam on December 03:

Necklace

^ I really like the last two jewellery pieces posted by Marika86. That long necklace looks very lovely and is something one can wear all day long.;) Today's earrings are very impressive as well! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom