Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have preferred a tiara in this occasion.
Btw, are those enormous diamonds common in the royal families' jewels?

I had hoped for a tiara too, but the diamond bandeau looked so chic on Maxima. I liked her from head to toe yesterday!

I love her jewelry. She has a nice collection.

Thanks a lot Bonbon for the nice close-up!:flowers:
The tiara & necklace look very beautiful together. Lovely collection!

I would have preferred a tiara in this occasion.
Btw, are those enormous diamonds common in the royal families' jewels?

well, she was wearing a bandeau tiara. It was first pictured worn by Queen Wilhelmina on the last portrait during her reign. She later wore it during the 18th birthday celebrations of her grand daughter Beatrix. Queen Juliana wore the tiara during the party of her 25th wedding anniversairy.

---------
The day before the wedding, in the concert building, Maxima wore a diamond comb on the back of her head, last seen about 100 years ago, worn by Queen Wilhelmina:

Festföreställning Konserthuset - Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play
(after 14.28 minutes).

Those diamonds are amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
John has updated his site royaldutchjewels.nl! check it out, for new photos from wedding with the gorgeous dutch jewels and a new page for the hair comb worn by P Maxima at the pre wedding concert!!!

is there any closeups on the bracelets she wore the 18 and 19 of june in sweden

Maxima at the wedding celebrations for Crown Princess Victoria

June 18 - concert
Maxima's earrings, bracelets, ring and hair ornament

June 19 - wedding
Beautiful bracelets, I love the one on her right hand (or is it two bracelets?) and brooch pins

*Original images have been heavily cropped and not subject to copyright

simpley stunning! i love all of them! thank you

Maxima seems to be the Crown Princess with access to the most jewels, and she wears them well!

Maxima likes her jewels!:flowers: I'm happy she's bringing out jewels that haven't been worn for a long time such as the diamond piece in her hair she wore at the pre wedding concert and of course, the Peacock Tiara earlier this year.

Maxima seems to be the Crown Princess with access to the most jewels, and she wears them well!

Maxima certainly uses a lot of the jewels she has access to, through the Dutch foundation. I do not think any other crown princess has been seen, in recent times, with the range of jewels Maxima has

The bracelets are stunning!

thanks for the great pics Humera!!!

Their are 2 bracelets on right hand at wedding. The smaller one is hers (a wedding gift from her husband) and I cant seem to find any info on the large one although she wore it to the Danish wedding of Mary and Fredrik.

Her access to jewels is really the best of any Princess and Im so glad that she seems to enjoy wearing them so we can enjoy seeing them!!:p:p:p

Whilst it is lovely to see Maxima wear (and share with Quen Bea) also these wonderful jewels belonging to the foundation, I sometimes get the feeling that it would be nice for some jewels to be reserved for the Queen to use only. There may perhaps be a greater sense of "exclusivity" around those, and perhaps Maxima could wear them when she and W-A get the top job. Does anybody share my thoughts?

I do think that there are at least 2 tiaras the Queen uses that I've not seen on anyone else. The large sapphire one and her wedding pearl one.(I forgot the names) There also seem to be some jewels in the Dutch vaults that haven't been seen for years due to the Queen's more conservative taste or so goes the story....So your right IMO muriel, there will be some cache in that some jewels we will not see on her yet. NO Rush IMO!!!

So your right IMO muriel, there will be some cache in that some jewels we will not see on her yet. NO Rush IMO!!!

Exactly my point! :flowers:

Maxima's bracelets are amazing!:ohmy: Real diamonds, I suppose?;) Thanks for sharing, Humera!:flowers:

Thank you Humera!

The first picture of June 19th shows a diamond watch that belonged to Queen Juliana. The 1st bracelet on June 18th is part of the brokn up bracelet of the East Indies, a gift to crown princess Juliana for her wedding by the Dutch East Indies. The smaller bracelet worn on the 19th might also be part of the reset bracelet. The large bracelet on June 19th I have only seen on Máxima, she wore it at the wedding in Copenhagen and maybe also in Oslo.

The earrings worn on June 18th might have been a gift from a monarch from the UAE. They first showed up during the state visit of Michelle Bachelet (Chile), just after the prince and princess made a tour in Dubai and the UAE.

Very interesting.

I do think that there are at least 2 tiaras the Queen uses that I've not seen on anyone else. The large sapphire one and her wedding pearl one.(I forgot the names) There also seem to be some jewels in the Dutch vaults that haven't been seen for years due to the Queen's more conservative taste or so goes the story....So your right IMO muriel, there will be some cache in that some jewels we will not see on her yet. NO Rush IMO!!!
There is also the huge stuart diamond tiara and its matching Parure which is reserved for the Queen. But Beatrix has never worn a part of it. At the moment the big diamond and pearl tiara are the only tiaras who have only worn by Queen Beatrix. But both Juliana has worn a big tiara as Crown princess (the bigdiamdon and sapphire tiara) and Beatrix also wore the diamdond and sapphire tiara and the diamond and pearl tiara as Crown Princess.

All her jewels were just TOO STUNNING for words that weekend,IMO the best huge ancient and so beautifully set the watch OMG thanks to all of you who posted really fantastic pisturesof them I have so totally enjoyed them.

I am really curious about the ring CP Maxima is wearing here too.
Any information about it? It is very Art Deco like - similar to the one Pr Charles gave to Camilla as engagement ring.
I don't have any information on the ring except I first noticed it after the birth of her 3rd child.(maybe a gift from hubby?) It is gorgeous!!:D

August 24-25, 2010

Princess Maxima in Greece:

1. cocktail party
  2. wedding - I love the earrings, perfect match for the dress.
original images have been heavily cropped and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 269
  • Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 307
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom