Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are great for the event and match her dress perfectly but i wouldnt be a fan of the size of them normally

Last edited by a moderator:
:)
IMHO these enormous jewels are not really beautiful. But these are real stones (coral, pink jade, nacre). Therefore, one endures the sight. If these were artificial (fake) stones, it would be impossible to stand, if you don't mind me saying this.

The earrings look great with this outfit and we know how PMaxima likes HUGE earrings! It would have been fun to see her wear some of the turquoise in the royal collection, they are really beautiful and would have made the outfit perfect IMO!!

just i wonder how she copes with the weight of the air rings?

London 13th November
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected love these diamonds on her - they are some of my favourites so im glad she got them out for the party
I agree, the Dutch jewels continue to amaze me. I recognize all the 'components' of these earrings. posts, chains,and drops but I don't think I have seen them worn together this way. Love this necklace and the bracelets, brooches.etc. So great to see Maxima just shut it down like only she can do!!!!;)

The necklace is very beautiful ....

Last edited by a moderator:
What she 's wearing is the Honeycomb necklace,old diamonds,108 years old necklace,beautifull.The diamonds in the lock are often replaced by rubies or saphires if need be.:)
any one wityh photos of the variation of the necklace?

More info on the necklace that Máxima wore at the 60th birthday party of the PoW can be found here. Recently a picture was published in a book by Els Smit, showing a picture of princess Margriet wearing the necklace as a sort of bandeau. It looks very good that way too, as you can see in the link.

I really liked this necklace. It is so beautiful. It really looks modern to me. I was very surprised to learn that it is over 100 years old.

More info on the necklace that Máxima wore at the 60th birthday party of the PoW can be found here. Recently a picture was published in a book by Els Smit, showing a picture of princess Margriet wearing the necklace as a sort of bandeau. It looks very good that way too, as you can see in the link.

love the idea of wearing it as a tiara - itis a simple beautiful piece and i think it is best with the diamonds rather than another jewel in their place

love the idea of wearing it as a tiara - itis a simple beautiful piece and i think it is best with the diamonds rather than another jewel in their place

Well, i have never seen some pictures in colour with pearls in it, or a good picture in colour with sapphires, but the simple diamond design seems the nicest one indeed. I would like it though if Máxima (or any other Dutch royal) would do as Queen Wilhelmina: add some diamonds or pear-shaped pearls below... Just to see how it looks.

-
BTW Máxima also wore 3 of the 5 diamond stars of her wedding diademe during the party for the PoW.

thank you so much! i am impress to see this this photos and to see how this jewellery or for the matter most of the jewellery that they have you can make so many changes, add pearls or stones or take them out, thestars from her wedding tieara as broches, this is marvellous. I wonder how they transport them i imagine luxuruois cases and in the hotel where they keep it not to be stolen??
i wonder what Maxima feels evrytime she use one of this marvellous pieces, being so old and with so much history!!!!!!

i wonder what Maxima feels evrytime she use one of this marvellous pieces...
She would feel like a Princess of an old and wealthy Royal House. :)

How do you think Maxima travels with all those jewels? Do they always have a bodyguard with them? Surely there must be some extra special thing you must do when taking the royal jewels out of the country. Any ideas?????

How do you think Maxima travels with all those jewels? Do they always have a bodyguard with them? Surely there must be some extra special thing you must do when taking the royal jewels out of the country. Any ideas?????
I ask the same question and can you imagine when they live it in the hotel, i presume in a safe box, but still this jewelley is very expensive i wonder what kind of ssecurity they take and what kind of boxes they go? anyone there knows anything?

In the Dutch calender it says that Maxima and W-A will make a visit to Oman in Jan. Is that the country where they always give gifts of jewels? Or are those days gone. I hope Maxima gets something fabulous!! Anyone have any info? Didn't Camilla get some sparklers from there lately?:D

I hope they won't give her any jewels (if they planned to), I guess it could raise questions at home to whom the jewels belong, to Maxima or to the state. And if it is ethical to accept such gifts; politicians can not accept anything above a very small amount of euros for example.

And in some companies eventhoug you are a CEO , you can not upset presents that pass certain amount of money , like in my brothr case he can only acept presents up to 200 dollars after that it is consider brave(sorry i am not sure how to spell it)

I didn't mean to offend anyone, I guess I was just remembering that the British royals have recieved some amazing gifts when they have visited certain countries. and I believe those gifts fall in to the personal catagory, as Princess Diana had. Sorry!!!

More on the butterfly brooch on John's excellent site: Insects

Last time Maxima wore a brooch of the emerald parure on the same place in the dress, look here;

Emerald Parure (2nd row below, pictures on the left).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom