Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that info Victoria, your site is a treasure!

I was wondering if Maxima ever wore these earrings in the complete version? I can't recall it I think. It is nice that she added this to the jewel colection, it is very different from the other, more conservative pieces, that the RF owns.

yes, i am sure she does !

Last edited by a moderator:
I too love the pearl tiara. I just wish we got to see the Dutch jewels more/111

Me too! The Dutch RF has some serious "blingbling" in their "treasuresaves". We should have more State Occasions!!

I love those pearl earrings! They look like they are so heavy. It must be nice to be able to have such beautiful jewels to choose from!

Maxima is the only princess (IMO of course:flowers:) who can pull of wearing such huge earrings and look great. I love how she takes risks with her jewelry!

I love these earrings. They are perfect for her.

:flowers::):angel:I think there are fake, fantasy, nice looking some of them, i wonder how she has all of this organize, she has so many, big draws by the color???? she always match them so good with the outfits!

They look like real Onyx and Jade to me. These aren't particularly expensive materials by themselves, but well-mounted and accompanied by diamonds, and you have some pretty expensive jewellery.
I don't see any reason to think they're fake...we all saw the load of jewels that Princess Margaret of the United Kingdom left behind, some of which we had never seen her wearing in public.
I think the "Art Deco" earrings of Maxima are all real.

:DI love P Maxima's jewelry from Prinsedag, especially the brooch.Sorry dont know how to post pics yet. The long necklace is something different for her. and the wonderful bracelet and cuffwatch are royal pieces. Wonderful!!!!

There is a beautiful black earrings that Princess Maxmia wore today at the opening of Euroskills 2008. She wore it before. Does anyknow know where Maxmia got the black earrings?

Hope someone will answer my question. :flowers:

I like the black earrings too. Wouldn't wear them myself (wouldnt suit I dont think), but they are nice on her. She gets to wear her big earrings without overdoing it, and they go nicely with the rest of the outfit.

Earrings are really huge, but I really loved them! Huge earrings are really elegant in these days.

Earrings are really huge, but I really loved them! Huge earrings are really elegant in these days.

They can be really elegant. Or they can just look like large cheap plastic moulds! :whistling:
Just MO! :flowers:

I love this jewellery, I think its fantastic!

The other thing I think (lol) is that it sort of changes the way the jacket looks (or maybe the way I look at it?). By wearing light brown tones (or even cream) to match it would look very different to matching the pink.

Last edited:
They can be really elegant. Or they can just look like large cheap plastic moulds! :whistling:
LOL!! They were so big that's the only thing I saw in the photo. Jewelry was supposed to compliment on the wearer and the outfit, not be the only thing others remember.

I love her pink jewelry from Deventer, its hard to tell if some of her jewelry is real or costume, I think she enjoys mixing them together (as I do). But it would be fun to know!!!!

I love too that pink jewellery I would love to know what stoneit is? or may be isjust costume jewellery, just I wonder , she does not go out for shopping, so how does she get to choose all this things? on line? she has a lot of nice jewellery that is is belong to the familly but she has some that i think is presents from heer husband and she has a lot of nice false jewelley that i like it too, i wonder ifshe does her self her accesrize ????

The pink jewelry is beautiful. It is cabochon-cut, but I am unsure of the stone. It could be moonstone, or pink sapphire. When stones are cut in the cabochon manner, it can be difficult to tell what type they are. I am assuming the jewels are real, but I could be wrong.

sorry about my ignorance, but what it is cabochon -cut?

Cabachon cut is smooth with no facets. I think the pink stones are pink quartz.

Check out Maxima's earrings: ANP Beeldbank

They are huge! How does she make these things work?! Because she does seem to pull them off well...

Wow! They are gigantic! Very few people in the world could pull these off, yet she manages to do it with her fun style and personality. If I saw these earrings by themselves, I would think they were ugly; yet, they somehow work for Maxima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom