The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Royal Highness

Well Done Warren! I thought the same thing myself.

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 09-06-2007, 05:45 AM
Gentry

Well at least we had the oppertunity to read these interesting posts.
But somehow I don't think well have more of these revealing stories.

The troonopvolgers website however has some information about the multicoloured earrings from Princess Maxima. They are from H.Stern.

It seems they cost almost $20.000, the Stern site doesn't mention prices however thus it seems the Troonopvolgers website contacted Stern

for more info see Troonopvolgers!: Máxima's kleding en oorbellen

Picture

Old 09-06-2007, 08:48 AM
Courtier

The price for the earrings is listed in the bottom of the picture. DVF Harmony is available for sale at other stores like neimanmarcus.com and bergdorfgoodman.com and they have the price listed on some of the collection.

I do remember H.Stern having the price listed on their site awhile back on Princess Maxima's earrings the first time she wore them. I think this is when the picture you posted was copied. But with prices of gold/platinum going up, I'm sure the earrings are higher than what's listed in the photo.

-Ayvee
Old 09-06-2007, 09:34 AM
Heir Apparent

quite an adorable pair of earrings! maxima really has amazing jewelry. i wonder if she buys is herself, if they are presents or whether they belong to beatrix or other member of the family and they share them...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-06-2007, 10:58 AM
Royal Highness

Yes, I really like those earrings. There are quite versatile as well, you can wear them with any color of the stones and either wear them long or short.
She's got one heck of collection of jewelry...
Old 09-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Royal Highness

merge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake View Post
It seems they cost almost $20.000...
The prize is mentioned in the picture: $ 19,647.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
quite an adorable pair of earrings! maxima really has amazing jewelry. i wonder if she buys is herself, if they are presents or whether they belong to beatrix or other member of the family and they share them...
As these earrings are new and worn by Princess Máxima, we may assume it belongs to her private jewelry cassettes at Villa Eikenhorst. Most likely these belong to her personal jewelry collection and will be given to or inherited by her daughters instead of to be given in the ownership of the Foundation Crown Properties House of Orange-Nassau. I have the idea only the jewels which are 'subservient for maintaining the dignity of the kingship by the King and/or the King's House' are placed in the Foundation. Then we are talking about the grandest jewels, or parures, or historical heirloom jewels.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Commoner

Who's the designer of her engagement ring ?

There are diamonds (sure) and an orange diamond ?
Old 10-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Gentry

I like the orange diamonds Maxima is wearing, I hope one day she has a full parure of orange diamonds
Old 10-05-2007, 03:52 AM
Commoner

The jeweller is Steltman in The Hague. It was said at the time the prince 'designed' the ring. However the design was made by Brom.
Oh and Yes. It is a very rare orange diamond.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Royal Highness

I'm sure that sweet little Catharina-Amalia, the future Princess of Orange/Queen of the Netherlands will enjoy playing dress-up with these orange jewels too.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:47 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake View Post
The troonopvolgers website however has some information about the multicoloured earrings from Princess Maxima. They are from H.Stern.
It seems they cost almost $20.000, the Stern site doesn't mention prices however thus it seems the Troonopvolgers website contacted Stern
for more info see Troonopvolgers!: Máxima's kleding en oorbellen - Picture
It's the complete collection and I consulted about the price
The big one cust R$ 15.200,00 reais = U$ 7.000,00 dollars
The ring cust R$ 17.640,00 reais = U$ 8.320,00 dollars

Picture
Old 10-17-2007, 06:57 AM
Aristocracy

I just LOVE her Pomelatto Baby Rings.. It's sooo expensive though! And she has 3!! *jealous*
Old 10-17-2007, 09:36 PM
Courtier

Is it posssible she has 4. I could have sworn I saw a photo where she wore 4.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:24 AM

Question Maxima's Bungle

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2007/07100430.jpg

Could everyone tell me which jeweler of this Bungle?
Where can I buy? Thanks in advance. yamakiyamarai
Old 11-14-2007, 08:04 AM
Royal Highness

I LOVE the watch in the previous picture.

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 11-17-2007, 08:53 PM
Courtier

Just a quick FYI comment. In US dollars you don't put a period unless it is to denote cents. Meaning in one of the above posts someone stated the dollar amount as 20.000. What they really should have said was 20,000. To use the period with the comma it could be 20,000.00. The only reason I say that is if you put a peroid it might be confused with a different amount of currency. I know some other currencys use . instead of , so it can be confusing.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

I wonder do the tiaras are real or she use fake ones? I was thinking there are very expensive jewellery I presume she is going with a lot of security around, bodyguards,etc.... everytime she is using all this???
I read in the frist threat about some people do not like some of the tiaras, I must say I think regardles if there are nice or not, I would not mind to have on of this ones on my head even the ones that some members wrote it was owfaul!
Old 12-01-2007, 08:01 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Coordinator

The tiaras used by the royals are real. (at least any that I know of) That is some of the reason they are so special. Even the tiara Maxima wears that looks so cheesy (the diamond festoon) is real.

The royals do wear paste sometimes, necklaces, bracelets, and etc, but as far as I know, never tiaras!

Old 12-02-2007, 02:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you LadyK.,
sorry that i ask and apologize for my ifnorance, but what do you mean by "paste"?
Sometimes I thought that may be it was a good imitation becasue I imagine they are very valuable and they travel with them to other countries etc.... they must travel with a lot of bodyguards I can imagine....
I worked with Holiday on Ice and Ice Capades we had a lot of costume jewellery and I tell you it looks so real that it is incredible!
Old 12-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Aristocracy

I love that watch from post #55. One of my favorite things about royal princesses is the clothes and jewelry I get to see them wear.

Tags
jewellery, maxima, princess maxima