Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The emerald set is absolutely stunning.

I've always wondered how they wear those heavy jewels on their ears...is there some support thingy that We just don't see?

Yes, there are wire loops that connect to the back of the earrings and support the weight by circling around the ear.

Emerald & Diamond Set Is So Nice , Thanx IloveCP :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm dying over the size and color of those pearls. Are they Tahitian or South Sea? I never know the difference. Those dangling earrings are just stupendously gorgeous!
They are Tahitian, if they are black and expensive they are Tahitian. WHite are considered South Sea and Yellow are considered Indonesian But they are all really from the same area...right? And now with the oversized freshwater pearls its very hard to tell. I am going to assume Maxima's are Tahitian.;);)

The emerald set is exquisite and suits Princess Maxima perfectly.

I like the emerald earrings more than the necklace, they're truly beautiful!

This emerald set is so lovely on CP Maxima! The color suits her so well, IMO....

Maxima is wearing her wedding diamond earrings and bracelet and her diamond watch today. Great!! I hope this is just a prelude to tonights jewels!!!

Thank you Rubies! Where could we find a picture? I'm curious to see it!!!

Tonight Maxima has worn the diamond bandeau, black pearls and diamond earrings and some diamond stars on her sash for the state banquet during turkish state visit:
Picture details

Love the jewels, but this is not my favorite look for Maxima . She is pale with that different color hair and the blush colored dress and too much makeup. It is just not pulled together right for me. I will give her credit for the gorgeous earrings, bandeau and brooches though...!

I love the tiara but I hate the earrings.

I so love those earrings and the bandeau tiara, but her makeup is too heavy and hair too casual. She should have worn an updo.

She Looks Beautiful , I Like Her Earing & Tiara So Unique :flowers:

a few years ago i saw a panelof photos with the events were maxima has worn a tiara, does anyone have this panel?

I love all three pieces but I love maxima's bracelet the most it's gorgeous.

I love the jeweled watch!

Amazing Emerald & Diamond Brooch & Earing Of Princess Maxima , it’s Looks Antique Pieces , Thank you for Posting LadyFinn

I adore emeralds and this set is just beautiful.
Maxima certainly knows how to wear her jewellery.

Beautiful, beautiful emeralds! The setting on the emerald drop earrings is just so massive. Thanks, CP!

STUNNING !!! Earrng and the cute waych from the Turkey visit and I love that diamond tiara just a couple of the babies for my ears and I would be thrilled and I agree emeralds are amazing!!

Dutch Royal Family have the most impressive royal collection of jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom