Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link Fan van Maxima! I will quickly translate what you wrote ont he website: the bracelet was designed by prince Willem-Alexander and Steltman juwelers in The Hague, just as happened with the engagement ring of the princess. it was a present for her 40th birthday. There are 5 different stones on it, with the names of the family members engraved in the gold.

Now this is a different brooch. I don't believe I have ever seen Maxima wear it, but I might have seen the Queen. They have a humungous selection of sapphires!! Which is always good:p

Now this is a different brooch. I don't believe I have ever seen Maxima wear it, but I might have seen the Queen. They have a humungous selection of sapphires!! Which is always good:p

I have never seen the brooch before. And is new the bracelet?

Visit to Dutch Caribbean: Bonaire

bracelet, earrings, brooch and ring

Images have been cropped and are not subject of copyright

Attachments

• maxima (13).jpg
    maxima (13).jpg
    81 KB · Views: 462
Great eyes people!Their jewelry just comes apart all over the place......in the good way!

I love the sapphire earings!

Maxima is wearing her pink coral and diamond earrings today, a personal fave of mine as I own the matching necklace which I found at an estate!

I think her jewellery is amongst my favourites but I dislike in the extreme all those coloured babbles she wears. I love her real deal pieces and they really do look lovely on her . IMO

Visit to Dutch Caribbean

Images have been cropped and are not subject of copyright

Bracelet and earrings

Attachments

• jewels (5).jpg
    jewels (5).jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 374
These earrings are so pretty,I wonder if they were made out of coral or other precious stone?

I think is coral

Visit to Dutch Caribbean

Images have been cropped and are not subject of copyrigh

These earrings are beautiful, I don´t remember now if Maxima has worn them before.

Attachments

• jewels (3).jpg
    jewels (3).jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 278
^^^These look like coral, too. I love the detail and various shapes; a lot of intricate work in those earrings.

Last edited:
I think is coral

Visit to Dutch Caribbean

Images have been cropped and are not subject of copyrigh

These earrings are beautiful, I don´t remember now if Maxima has worn them before.
Yes, she has been wearing them for a couple of years. They are one of my faves.(I know I always say that) I found the matching pendant at auction and bought it!:eek:

Maxima has an impressive jewelry collection... I'd like to pop in her jewelry closet and play with them, perhaps borrow a few! :lol:

do yóu think she can suprice us next year with more jewllery not seen for many years?

I enjoyed seeing the close ups of Princess Maxima's jewelry. She really surprised us with many new introductions or pieces that have not been seen.

do yóu think she can suprice us next year with more jewllery not seen for many years?
YES, SHE CAN! (and I hope I won't have to eat my own words ;))
What about this pearl-haircomb worn by Queen Wilhelmina? http://www.duroje.org/Diamond_Haircomb.htm
And who knows what else she comes up with, perhaps she finds a forgotten tiara frame for another necklace, or digs out the ruby peacock necklace. Whatever is left in their vaults, she will honour those resources.
And at least there are a couple of tiaras which she hasn't yet worn (the ears-of-wheat or the laurel wreath tiara, to mention some.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom