Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the pendant is a pear shape while the brooch is oval. I could be wrong but it seems I have seen Queen Bea wear both so I think there are 2 different pieces. Gorgeous!

Oh yes, both pieces are beautiful. My favourite is still the pear shaped pendant. Stunning.

Attachments

• maxi.jpg
    maxi.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
I don't think there that new. Princess Maxima wore the ring and brooch to Prinsdag last year and the Queen had worn them before that!

what a beautiful pieces, thre are belong to the family or it is Maxima personal1

Last edited by a moderator:
She does have access to some beautiful pieces.:)

I don't think there that new. Princess Maxima wore the ring and brooch to Prinsdag last year and the Queen had worn them before that!
The brooch that Maxima wore at Prinsjegdag 2010 is different:flowers::. Perhaps the pendant is a new piece of the set.
what a beautiful pieces, thre are belong to the family or it is Maxima personal1

Queen Beatrix also has worn the brooch, earrings and the ring in 2008.

Last edited:
Prinsjesdag 2011

Earrings, bracelet and ring

Images have been heavily cropped (less than 20% of the original versions) and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• maxi.jpg
    maxi.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 351
I have always been baffled by these earrings, I usually know stones (usually) but these are hard. Natural color diamonds? grey,green sapphires? HMm I don't know, anyone have a good closeup?:sad:

I have always been baffled by these earrings, I usually know stones (usually) but these are hard. Natural color diamonds? grey,green sapphires? HMm I don't know, anyone have a good closeup?:sad:
I don´t know wich stones are. To see a close up click on thumbail that I posted in the previous page.

I like all the pieces she wore recently and particularly the diamond bracelet! It looks magnificent!

I agree, although its not just the tiaras that are awesome. There are so many earrings and brooches to match that we could play for hours and hours and.............!

My favourite tiaras from her collection are 1-Mellerio Ruby Tiara and 3-Ruby Peacock Motif Tiara,it also has a very special necklace which looks absolutely fabulous!
There is no tiara that I wouldn´t like to wear,they are all very classy and glamourous,Maxima can call herself lucky to be able to wear so many beautiful jewels :)

Duke of Marmalade, just love how you express yourself on the Crown Princess' jewelry. :lol:

I agree!

Yes, I also couldn´t stop laughing about your summary of Maximas´jewellery, it´s true she likes big statement pieces...I like the golden bracelet she wears in the 3rd picture,it looks really great-but the other pieces are quite.....interesting:whistling:

This kind of jewelery is ok if you know how to wear it and with what. Yes, I often don't understand CP Maxima too. She has the access to the great collections but she's choosing bad looking costume things instead the real jewels.

I hate that kind of jewelry. I'm a formal jewelry girl!!! The gold would have been ok without that gold beer can collar. Oh our Maxima, she keeps us watching....

She has a nice jewellery collection, but some times she's maximalistic.

Although Maxima has some stunning jewellery at her disposal, she often opts for ridiculous giganto wooden or plastic fake jewellery that is worn on carnival or by african tribeswomen.
Brilliant description! On one hand I like the fact that Maxima seems to love bling, but on the other hand, when she steps out in 'carnival/tribal' bling I wish she hated jewelry altogether, hated it so much she opted to go without. :whistling:

Although Maxima has some stunning jewellery at her disposal, she often opts for ridiculous giganto wooden or plastic fake jewellery that is worn on carnival or by african tribeswomen.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2011/PPE11100732.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2011/PPE11100724.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2011/PPE11100785.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2011/PPE11100503.jpg

:D -- I wonder what is there to add, these 'earrings' in the 2nd photo in particular... :eek: :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom