Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so Turkish Delight. She wore them last year with a tan suit and I think to a concert when she was pregnant. Check out PPE!

daisy-like earrings with large pearls
Photo

I have never seen them before. Does anyone know the event?

:previous:
Princess Maxima attended the restored Lange Voorhout in The Hague :).

Last edited by a moderator:
PMaxima has pulled out some wonderful jewels for the New York trip. I wonder how she travels with so much jewels. I'm sure they have their own security along with New York security. Anyway you know us Americans, we love our GLITZ!!! Hope to see more!!

I love this all of it dripping in gorgeous diamonds on day1 and just so lovely day2 I especially love the day2 earrings.

i wonder the same queston, how does she travel with all that? a while ago I listen that Sara ferguson had her jewellery stolen in the trip, so i wonder if she has special person just curring her jewellery?may be somebody knows here in the forum?

I doubt that they will ever publish details of their security, they don't want to give information to potential thiefs. But I somewhere heard the rumour that the jewels are often transported on a separate flight, so that it is difficult for thiefs to track it down.
The black earrings and spider brooch are not quite my cup of tea. They might be onyx but look so much like costume jewellry. I would have preferred something glittering with that black dress.

I'm not sure why she started out the visit with real jewels and then for the evening events she is wearing costume. It would have been nice to see her in real jewels for the evening events as well even if she repeats some things.

Day 3 in New York
Earrings & Brooch
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Earrings

Earrings & Brooch

Turkish Delight any close up of the brooch worn at the 9-11 memorial. I don't remember ever seeing it and it looks like a balloon! Jewels worn at dinner are some of my royal favorates!!!
I searched for you! Hope you like them!

Maxima (12-09-2009)
Earrings
ANP Beeldbank
http://www.ppe-agency.com/preview.php?start=0&id=36094&zoektype=2&search=12-09-2009 Four

Ring
http://www.ppe-agency.com/preview.php?start=15&id=36083&zoektype=2&search=12-09-2009 Four

Earrings & Bracelet
http://www.ppe-agency.com/preview.php?start=15&id=36100&zoektype=2&search=12-09-2009 Dancing

Turkish Delight any close up of the brooch worn at the 9-11 memorial. I don't remember ever seeing it and it looks like a balloon! Jewels worn at dinner are some of my royal favorates!!!

IMO, the first earrings are gorgeous!
They look like the Cartier earrings, rich, beautiful and elegant!:previous:

i wonder the same queston, how does she travel with all that? a while ago I listen that Sara ferguson had her jewellery stolen in the trip, so i wonder if she has special person just curring her jewellery?may be somebody knows here in the forum?

Yes ofcourse.A `member` of her staff takes care of that.It´s not that she has her jewelrycase under her pillow or something.

I have always wondered if the court jeweler checks everything when a royal returns. Cleans the jewels up and makes sure no stones have been lost before things go back in the vault. It so, this jeweler will be busy this week. No One IMO can pull of lots of jewels like Maxima. She just has the confidence!!Of course it doesn't hurt that she is so pretty!!!!!

Yes ofcourse.A `member` of her staff takes care of that.It´s not that she has her jewelrycase under her pillow or something.
probably they use the safty boxes at the hotels but like you said she must have a member of her staff traveling with her, like i imagine a heairdresser and maybe a make up person too, an assistant, secretary....., plenty bodyguards....i wonder with how many people they travel for this trip?
who is paying for this strip?

I know almost nothing about the Dutch Crown Jewels,but Princess Maxima here seems to have a nice collection of earrings.I liked almost all of them,especially the first pair,with the red stones(rubies?),posted by Turkish Delight.

I know almost nothing about the Dutch Crown Jewels,but Princess Maxima here seems to have a nice collection of earrings.I liked almost all of them,especially the first pair,with the red stones(rubies?),posted by Turkish Delight.
If you want to have fun, go on Johns wonderful sight royaldutchjewels.nl.You will learn alot of history and the jewels....:p:p:p!!!!

Each piece is a true beauty!!I started paying more attention to the Dutch Crown Jewels thanks to Princess Maxima.She looks stunning!

The the upper part of the earrings (the ear knobs) are the same as she used on her wedding day. They belonged to Queen Wilhelmina Frederika, née princess of Prussia. She replaced the lower diamonds with bigger ones this time though, and the string in between is different too.

The necklace must be of the set that queen Wilhelmina received from her father king Willem III. I do not recognise the bracelet though.

Last edited:
WOW!!! Those diamonds are amazing! The DRF have amazing jewels

I think these are also the earrings she uses to hang her large citrine briolettes. Maxima really has put together some incredible jewelry sets. That necklace....is to die!;)

I loved all the above jewels!Thank you,Turkish Delight!
Especially the watch and the last earrings,the black ones,were really impressive.

Bracelet & Ring
When did she get this stunning solitare? and what happened to her original engagement ring?

I remember first seeing it after the birth of Ariane.Maybe a gift from her husband? I might have even asked in a post about it. It is gorgeous and she wears it alot which I love! She still wears her engagement ring on her left hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom