Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for me these were just a little too big. I'd probably like them if they were either smaller or the same size but a different material (some nice bling, maybe champagne-colored gems would have been nice). The dress is so pretty (the detailing at the neckline is lovely) and the earrings just don't go. If they were worn with a more casual outfit they'd be better

Cabachon cut is smooth with no facets. I think the pink stones are pink quartz.
i was traying to find in the internet soemthing simila with pink quatz but i did not find anything as beautiful as the set from Maxima, I must say ilove her set wonder what it is, you really thing is pink quatz?

Those earings are HORRIBLE.

It was a bad choice.

Check out Maxima's earrings: ANP Beeldbank

They are huge! How does she make these things work?! Because she does seem to pull them off well...

i really dont like this pair at all - they spoil the delicate beading on the dress and its all too much

You are so right such a beautiful dress then such garrish earrings. Maxima really needs help. So many times she has such beautiful clothing and she is so wrinkled, or she just puts it together so wrong. She is so sloppy at times. Not like a CP should be at all.

I must disagree my friends, although I always complain about how I wish the Dutch would wear there jewels more, and it would have been great to see PMaxima in some of their smashing jewels, I love these earrings, coral being one of my favorate colors and stones. and ashelen, check out rosssimons.com for some pink quartz jewelry.

PMaxima wore her diamond briolette earrings last night to a concert. Lovely to see her wear some of her goodies!!!

Well I cant say I know why she chose spiders, but they are quite cool IMO.

These are just strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are perfect for Halloween. I like the way they look, but if she was wearing these in a non-Halloween related way, then they are a bit strange.

but if she was wearing these in a non-Halloween related way, then they are a bit strange.
As this event wasn't related to Halloween the spiders were just totally weird. :whistling:

Crown Princess Maxima's earrings and ring, October 29, 2008:

royals.web-log.nl: Terugblik > Prinses Maxima bij doop Eloïse

They look like they might be aquamarine. The earrings are really pretty.
The earrings and brooch are some of the aquamarines from the royal collection per royaldutchjewels.com (thanks John). I think the spider brooches are just costume and for fun as there were alot of kids at the event and it was about medieval mysticism.;)

It kind of looks like Maxima has been celegrating Halloween all week - the spiders, the cape...
I love it!

:bats:

The earrings and brooch are some of the aquamarines from the royal collection per royaldutchjewels.com (thanks John). I think the spider brooches are just costume and for fun as there were alot of kids at the event and it was about medieval mysticism.;)

Okay, now the decision to wear spider brooches makes sense. I'm sure the kids at the event enjoyed seeing this. Or maybe they were scared:ROFLMAO:.

I wouldn't call that a necklace. It's like she wacked some pieces of wood around her neck. Disgustingly ugly and tacky imo.

I wouldn't call that a necklace. It's like she wacked some pieces of wood around her neck. Disgustingly ugly and tacky imo.
You are right. I have seen many necklaces this huge in upscale mags and wondered who in the world would ever wear -- so I guess I give Maxima credit for doing so -- but I really don't like. You have to admit that with her great smile, she will get away with it and her country loves her to bits. I believe that Maxima could wear the most frightful outfit, and it would be OK. Just picture this on another CPs and it would have made horror headlines in the media--but this friendly Princess has no problem. Wonderful acceptance by her new country.

I really don't like this necklace. It is too big, and it looks like wood-carvings, not jewelry.

Very nice earrings, but in the first picture it's a bit much for me. Dangling earrings, loose hair and a pierrot-collar, that's overdoing it Maxima!!

I love the latter ones (well actually I love them both...) you can see them again here.

I like them both. I really like the blue stone in the first pair. Does anyone know what it is? It looks like a Tanzanite or a sapphire. The second pair are more old-fashioned looking, but they are also very pretty. I am also curious about the stones in the second pair. It looks like pink sapphire, golden topaz, and possibly aquamarine, but I can't tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom