Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge earring-gorgeous, I want them!
At the wedding CP wore nice jewelery, earrings suit to the dress and diamond bracelet is really nice.

Thought Maxima has looked gorgeous her as well not a fan of huge earrings but they really suit her IMO and the bracelet is again GORG.

i thought some people may want to know that princess maxima's wedding tiara is being displayed at the expo shanghai 2010. i was there some days ago and had the pleasant surprise of finding it! it is there to show the netherland's history of diamond cutting and a beauty to see live, in case you are in shanghai and visit the expo!

I know this may seem like a dumb question, but does Princess Maxima have her own tiara, like Princess Mary does or are they all property of the state?

Wow carlota! How great for you!!!

From my understanding, and of course I could be off my rocker...All the Dutch jewels are held in state for all to enjoy.(princesses and TheQueen of course)but, Maxima does have some wonderful jewels of her own. I think what Mary wears are hers personally.(except when she borrows from jewelers etc...)

The earrings Maxima wore to Victoria's wedding and the ones in the photo with the diamond bracelet look to be the same, just with a different gem at the bottom. At Victoria's wedding they were diamond, in the second photo they appear to be aquamarine or blue topaz (in the post from Humera).

I wish I could post them side by side, but I have no idea how to do that.

I have also seen the same earrings with citrine and ruby. I love how the Dutch jewels come apart. The combinations are endless!

Maxima is the best one when it comes to jewels, IMO.:flowers: The Dutch jewels are really beautiful!
I like both the earrings, they both go very well with the dresses.

do you remember which events she wore them to and when?
Yes Humera, the rubies were worn in Shanghi at the expo.
The citrines have been used many times but I know one was Prinsedag the year she wore the "mushroom" hat. About 3 years ago.
Maxima and Mary seem to find different ways to wear there jewels, especially earrings. I love this!!:p

^ The citrine earrings and brooch look lovely on Maxima. Very beautiful jewels!

I just love citrines and I think it's a perfect stone for Maxima. Its color matches well with her warm brown eyes, IMO. :flowers:

I think so Humera, I think she took the rubies from the royal collection and put them at the bottom of the same earrings. I think Queen Beatrix has done the same thing per the photo in royaldutchjewels.nl!!
Can anyone post all four together? Please!

Maxima at Prinsjesdag, September 21, 2010.
She wore a couple of lovely pieces which matched her outfit perfectly, not sure what the pale pink stones are exactly.

*Original images have been heavily cropped (cropped versions comprise less than 20% of the original) and not subject to copyright

Attachments

• Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 398
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 379
I'm not sure either, I would guess and say kunzite, but they could be topaz,pink amethyst etc... they are lovely!!!

If the pink stones are kunzite they could be expensive. I think there is a stone called morganite that's pale pink or pink tourmaline(sp). They're very pretty whatever they are.

Maxima is wearing some of the beautiful Dutch Royal rubies in Antilles today, and what appears to be a different ruby bangle that I would love to own. Any info anyone?
Post please!

The October 14 earrings and ring are fantastic - the ring in particular! :wub: Is this an orange diamond, does anyone know? ;)

Isn't that her engagement-ring?
That had an orange diamond in it.

Ah, I see the difference, thank you.
Both are very beautiful rings, though.

Maxima's Spider Jewelry

I don't know how to post a picture, sorry. I'm wondering if we are going to see her spider pins since we're so close to Halloween. I was thinking of them just now and smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom