Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the butterfly brooch, it adds some whimsy to her dress. She really looks lovely for her last engagement of the year!! How fun for us!!

I also love the butterfly brooch. It is really pretty, and looks much nicer than the spider brooches that she wore this fall (I noticed that they weren't included in the insect section of the royal jewels site:ROFLMAO:). I also loved the citrines that were shown in the link provided by RubyPrincess168.

I don't think the dutch royal jewels are that great, but CP Maxima definately wears them well! She elevates the bad to not so bad after all.

That is one H**l of a "safety pin"! I wonder of anyone has a better photo? :wub:

With the faux "Tiara" and avante garde safety pin Maxima has obviously taken the military mantra "improvise, adapt, overcome" to heart. ;)

Odd that they pin the sash in the front as well as the back. I've seen that in photos of older royals as well. I guess they blind you with bling coming and going!

Wonderful photos of the little diamond pins in the back. And, I just love seeing Maxima in that diamond bandeau tiara. GORGEOUS

The diamond clip brooch shown on her back is one of a pair. She wore the pair on her silver top to a performance earlier last month. I would say they are art deco and I really love them. I hope in 2009 she pulls out some of those royal jewels as she has 2 State visits coming up. Not much tiara action in 2008!!!!!hehe

I really liked all the emerald earrings worn by Pr.Maxima that Marengo posted and the diamont/citrine bracelet posted by RubyPrincess.Exceptional pieces indeed :flowers::flowers:

Two State Visits--I can hardly wait for the jewels to come out! I would like to see my personal favorite, the diamond bandeau make an appearance with a big riviere. As for some colored stones, I love the ruby parue (well, I love everything but the tiara) so could wear that gorgeous necklace with an all diamond tiara and I'd be pleased!

Two State Visits--I can hardly wait for the jewels to come out! I would like to see my personal favorite, the diamond bandeau make an appearance with a big riviere. As for some colored stones, I love the ruby parue (well, I love everything but the tiara) so could wear that gorgeous necklace with an all diamond tiara and I'd be pleased!
And one of them is the State Visit from Sweden. As the swedish Royals always have the same Dress Code on their Return Dinners as on the Dinner from the Host we can hope for 2 white tie occasions in this State Visit.

I am salivating with excitement about seeing all these jewels. Silvia rarely fails to impress and hopefully there will be a little "glitter competition"!

i was thinking if maxima has any jewellery in the rodrocrocia and lapizlazu stone? this is a very tradiotnal stones in argentina and it is a very nice jewellery and i was wondering if she has any?

i was thinking if maxima has any jewellery in the rodrocrocia and lapizlazu stone? this is a very tradiotnal stones in argentina and it is a very nice jewellery and i was wondering if she has any?
I believe Maxima was wearing lapis earrings in an official visit recently. They look to be very simple, just a drop of lapis on a gold wire. I don't know how to post, check out her visit when she was wearing a bright fushia sweater. Go to PPE-agency.com

I think a high tiara with an empty background works better with something behind it, a veil or dark hair for example.
I hope she will find the original leaves again (or have them re-made), they work the best IMO, though the buttons can look nice too (esp. on Margriet during her wedding day).

More info on the tiara on John's excellent site: Pearl Button Tiara

Diamond Stars Tiara

Last edited:
I appear to be in the minority, but I have always liked Maxima's wedding tiara. I think it suits her personality and I confess, I like a whimsey every now and then. I think it is truly a lovely tiara.
Of course, the diamond bandeau remains my favorite.

I agree with you!! The Dutch have alot of tiaras, so I hope she will surprise us with them this year! The diamond bandeau tiara? WOW whats not to like about some big old honkin diamonds sitting on your head:D!!

Last edited by a moderator:
how many orginal tiaras has she worn if one do not count the different versions
and how many versions is there of each tiara she has worn?

photos fron ibl
Mellerio ruby tiara
http://www.iblbildarkiv.net/FotoWeb...E48CA301E41348A733CB14D7C55A7F85F095038EE545C

Star tiara
http://www.iblbildarkiv.net/FotoWeb...27E87C52998BFB95ACBFA966F261ABA025AB56B22F9C1

antique pearl tiara with pearl spikes
http://www.iblbildarkiv.net/FotoWeb...20F49939373E3B8C5E70E53170B3B2D9E3439FBBF4699

diamond bandeau
http://www.iblbildarkiv.net/fotoweb...77DEC7816F890EDAFE4BFBCCCDE568&archiveid=5018

Let's see:
diamond bandeau
antique pearl tiara (with and without pearl spikes)
Star tiara (resetting of the pearl button tiara)
Mellerio ruby tiara
aquamarine tiara
emerald tiara
and didn't she wear a triangular type of necklace as a tiara, too?

She has also worn the trangular necklace as tiara, don't think also as necklace.
Another is the Sunray tiara the second setting of the Mellerio Sapphire tiara.
From the one she has worn the most flexibel is the emerald.
Orignally it has 1 emerald on but Máxima has worn it also with 3 emeralds on top and in a setting without emerlds but pearls on top

The most flexibel tiara of the Dutch Collection is the Württemberg Diamond and pearl tiara which can be worn in 4 different settings.

See here: Wurttemberg Pearl Tiara

The last picture of Princess Maxima's diamond bandeau is one of my favourite tiaras. It suits her well. I like the small tiaras the best. Big tiaras can be heavy and too big on prinesses or Queens' heads. :)

is out there any website of Maxima that shows in detail and in one page all her jewellery including tiaras?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom