Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with most of the people here, no emeralds with red!

I don't like emeralds ... but I do think Maxima has the most gorgeous jewel box of all the CP's the taira's I could go on ... though I think the pieces recently worn are not too my taste they are stunning pieces. Not with red ....

I think those earrings would look good with just about anything!

I absolutly adore the combination of red and green, in clothes and jewlery. It´s original and makes a contrast.

Emeralds? With a red dress? At least the bat cape was missing.

Really like her but recently seems to have lost her way.
I think rather the Crown Princess has found her way; red and green are the colours of the Turkish flag. The outfit is, I am sure, specifically designed to complement her host and give pleasure to the Turks. Bravo!:flowers:

Maxima in an awful turban but she adds a gorgeous bow brooch and lovely pearl earrings. My favorite magpie.

http://i48.tinypic.com/8wmnvm.jpg

so true. I love that brooch (and it's mate which she is not wearing) the earrings are gorgeous as well so I'll give her some slack with that strang hat thing.

I'm not a fan of those earrings at all! They look like candy jawbreakers.

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong but Maxima only had two tiara appearances in 2012:

Pic Pic 2

Absolutely love the Mellerio Ruby tiara! Not really a fan of the Peacock tiara however.

I think rather the Crown Princess has found her way; red and green are the colours of the Turkish flag. The outfit is, I am sure, specifically designed to complement her host and give pleasure to the Turks. Bravo!:flowers:

I just realized, nobody actually has posted that. Green is the color associated with the islam. If you visit the Turkish Topkapi jewelry museum, there is absolutely AMAZING emerald jewelry to be seen, which was collected and obtained by the Turkish rulers. So I found the jewelry choice very logical, although the combination with the red dress has been a little bit strong in my opinion.

I agree about the Mellerio over the Peacock. I dislike tiaras that have a single point, they look awkward to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxima wore the stunning Rose Cut tiara at a state banquet in Brunei today:

Pic

Absolutely love this tiara! Glad she wore this for her first tiara appearance of the year. The brooch and earrings look great too.

Photo from Iceflower.

Last edited:
Beautiful jewels and the Bandeau Tiara always looks so spectacular on Max.

Has she worn the earrings before? What is the brooch called?

Wonderful diamond and emerald earrings and butterfly brooch with green day dress.

Magnificent look :flowers::flowers::flowers: Maxima looks AbFab on this state visit :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Her emerald earrings and brooch are amazing.

Don't wont to get over-exited but I'm pretty sure Maxima is wearing a tiara she has never worn before tonight.
Edit: Yep, definitely got over-exited: she's wearing the Pearl Button Tiara. I do believe this is the first time Maxima has worn the tiara with pearls and not stars though.

Last edited:
Emeralds are my favorites and Maxima's are flawless. Any guesses as to the stones in the bracelet?-wonderful combination of yellows and bronzes there.

Praise the Lord! Wonderful for Maxima to out all these jewels.
Is the bracelet new?

Last edited:
Don't wont to get over-exited but I'm pretty sure Maxima is wearing a tiara she has never worn before tonight.
Edit: Yep, definitely got over-exited: she's wearing the Pearl Button Tiara. I do believe this is the first time Maxima has worn the tiara with pearls and not stars though.

i thought the same, that it was a new tiara, but it's actually her wedding tiara with pearls instead of the stars. i very much prefer it like this!

Hmm.. I don't know why, but somehow I prefer the stars version of the tiara on Maxima. Imo the pearl button tiara with the pearls looks great on Beatrix, but it doesn't really work on Maxima... That's just my opinion of course. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom