Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of Maxima's jewels looked incredible last night. I'm a big fan of a brooch set somewhere interesting (like the hip). Not everyone has what it takes to pull that off...but Maxima does in spades!!!!

All of Maxima's jewels looked incredible last night. I'm a big fan of a brooch set somewhere interesting (like the hip). Not everyone has what it takes to pull that off...but Maxima does in spades!!!!
Absolutely! The position of the brooch just underlined the special 'flow' of the dress (which was gorgeous in itself). Maxima just knows what she can do with the jewellery.
And a big THANK YOU to the Queen who so generously shares her jewels!

Could it be, that the hair ornament is something like a present for her 40th birthday - from the Queen???

Could it be, that the hair ornament is something like a present for her 40th birthday - from the Queen???

It is an old piece dating from the days of Queen Emma,it is part of the families jewelry collection,not anyones personal collection tho.:)

Maxima's jewels at her birthday concert:
She wore the diamond bracelet at Victoria's pre-wedding gala last year in Sweden, the earrings have also been worn before.

*Images have been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original versions, and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 673
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 8,783
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 17,508
:flowers:
I knew that she had a lot but when you see them all lined up it takes your breath away!
yes, i wonder what it feels to use all of them!!!! must be a pleasent feeling!:flowers:specially when she see the photos in the media!

Humera, Thank you so much for the cropped jewelry pics. My scrapbook is Loving this!!! Her jewels are so wonderful, but I really think its the way she carries them that makes them even better!!:D

Great shot of her engagment ring!

I think Maxima is wearing a new black and diamond watch with her black dress a couple of days ago. Can anyone find a good photo for me....!

If my count is correct it's now the third time she wear the aqua tiara. It looks a bit spiky imho, but she wore it with a good hairstyle this time. And the the necklace is simply stunning.
She didn't wear the diamond stars to this wedding, which surprised me a bit. Especially since her daytime outfit seemed rather under-bejewelled for ther standard. She only wore citrine and diamond earrings. I think that dress would have been great for a brooch.

I love this aquamarines, perfect choice for this blue gown. Especially I like the earring, such a big stones.
Yes, there was no diamond stars, some kind of tradition for CP Maxima, she worn them at the previous weddings.
I like the citrines too.

Albert & Charlene´s wedding

I like the citrines too.

Wedding ceremony: citrines and diamonds
Bracelet, earrings and her watch

Images have been heavily cropped (less than 20% of the original versions) and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• det.jpg
    det.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 509
These citrines all look new to me. I have been waiting patiently for her to wear the aqua's again...............yeah!!

I love her jewelry! She has access to some amazing pieces.

yes, I love her jewelerry she has i think one of the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom