Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is very sad how few jewels of their own Maxima and Mette-Marit have. Furthermore, it is alleged that Maxima and Willem-Alexander have luxury homes in Argentina and Mozambique. Therefore, why does Prince Alexander not give his wife more ice? Also, if Maxima owns her lovely pearls, I wish she would wear them more. She depends a lot on her fashion jewellery and seems to wear nothing for sentimetal reasons. I love her orange earrings and she could try to wear those more often as well. Finally, her fabulous smile competes with any rocks she wears!

I do like the bubble style earrings on maxima- they fit her "bubbly" personality!

I think it is very sad how few jewels of their own Maxima and Mette-Marit have. Furthermore, it is alleged that Maxima and Willem-Alexander have luxury homes in Argentina and Mozambique. Therefore, why does Prince Alexander not give his wife more ice? Also, if Maxima owns her lovely pearls, I wish she would wear them more. She depends a lot on her fashion jewellery and seems to wear nothing for sentimetal reasons. I love her orange earrings and she could try to wear those more often as well. Finally, her fabulous smile competes with any rocks she wears!
Don't be sad Susan D, Maxima has some really gorgeous jewels of her own. She just seems to prefer her costume jewelry for business days.

in qeen silvias thread i posted with some help with other members when the last time the queen o sweden wore different tiaras the last time

as maxima has worn man different tiaras wen were the last time she wore each of them?

Diamond Bandeau Tiara june 2010

Last edited:
in qeen silvias thread i posted with some help with other members when the last time the queen o sweden wore different tiaras the last time

as maxima has worn man different tiaras wen were the last time she wore each of them?

Diamond Bandeau Tiara june 2010

Here are some more:
Mellerio Sapphire Tiara - April 2010
Peacock Tiara - April 2009
Antique Pearl Tiara - April 2009
Emerald Tiara - Sept 2006
Mellerio Sapphire, diamond setting (sunray/Mabel's wedding tiara) - June 2006
Mellerio Ruby Tiara - April 2006
Aquamarine Tiara - April 2006
Emerald tiara with pearls - May 2004
Antique pearl tiara without pearls - March 2003

Might not be 100% correct!

She's worn more tiaras than that so far - here's a look at all of them:

Maxima's Tiaras

I love that she gets to wear so many different ones! :)

5,6 & 7 are my favorites! I really love the Diamond Bandeau!

3 & 7 are my favorites of all of the crown princess' tiaras.

7 looks so simple and light weight.

Also love the necklaces that Crown Princess Maxima's is wearing with each tiara.:flowers:

Last edited:
Yes, first time she wears this tiara.
She wears it pretty well & I do like the fact that she covered the tiara band, looks much nicer without it showing IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time Maxima wears a tiara that is usually worn by Queen Beatrix I am actually surprised how tall the tiaras are. ;) While they often get lost in the Queen's famous helmet hair, they look bigger in Maxima's updo hairstyles.
I love that tiara on her. I have to admit I always hoped for Maxima to wear this beautiful piece.

So, far Maxima has worn 13 (!) different tiaras since she became a Princess. Lucky her. ;)

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f132/favourite-tiara-worn-by-m-xima-19647-5.html

OMG- that tiara looks stunning on her! Out of all the ladies who have worn it since it's creation for Queen Emma, it definately looks the best on Maxima. How does she continue to do that?!

Stunning look indeed. Tiara and earrings are wonderful.

New tiara for CP Maxima, she is lucky girl :)
I'm glad that Q Beatrix is so generous in lending jewelery to her daughter-in-law.
I like this tiara, CP wears it very well (like always I could say). Indeed on her this piece looks bigger than on HM's head. I like diamond version, but maybe in the future we will see this tiara with sapphires or different stones.
The earrings are stunning too.

For certain Maxima will be the most glittering queen of Europe, when that time comes! This new tiara looks stunning on her, as do all of them on her, good job Maxima!

Every time Maxima wears a tiara that is usually worn by Queen Beatrix I am actually surprised how tall the tiaras are.
I was thinking this also. This tiara is so much more stunning than I thought it was. Maxima really makes it shine!! and earrings...............quite some nice little baubles. Gorg!!!:D

I have to confess that I not always like the dress and jewelry combinations CP Maxima chooses for big occasions, and also this tiara is not my favourite - but this time I think she did a perfect job. IMHO this is one of the most fashionable outfits, she has ever worn.

The beautiful large and impressive earrings were made in the 1960's, for (then) Princess Beatrix. It can be worn with large diamond or sapphire pendants. Most stones from this relatively 'new' (50 years old) but truly royal pair of earrings came from older, no longer used items in the collection of the House Orange-Nassau.

It is wonderful that Queen Beatrix is so generous towards her daughter-in-law. But I think that besides personal motifs (the Princess is dear to her) also simply non-personal motifs play a role. Máxima is a Princess of Orange-Nassau and the Queen is always sharp that the dignity and grand prestige of the House is upheld and maintained. Queen Beatrix does everything with purpose. Always.

Last edited:
LOVE the tiara on her with the big diamond instead of the ruby. Also, the dress..I like, I really like it....so beautiful on her.

Does anyone have any info on the gorgeous ruby and diamond earrings she wore the night before with the red long dress?

One thing i have always thought about maxima, she is the princess with the biggest flair, she may not be the skinniest, or always look picture perfect,but when she pulls it off, she does it the best!

Does anyone have any info on the gorgeous ruby and diamond earrings she wore the night before with the red long dress?

The earrings are a design by Diane von Fürstenberg for the 2005 collection of the jeweller H. Stern. It is made of diamonds, rubies, citrines, tourmalines and beryls and were for sale for 20.000 US Dollars. The pair of earrings can be worn in different settings. In Qatar the Princess went for the most extended version. She has worn it as earknobs or even as little brooches.

:flowers:

Here is a picture of the Princess with the same earrings, but now as as a pair of earknobs and a pair of brooches.

http://nadineroyalfan.web-log.nl/royalfan/images/2008/04/30/55025a.jpg

Last edited:
thank you Tsarevitch for the info and image of the earrings. I'm always so impressed with the knowledge on these boards.

The earrings are a design by Diane von Fürstenberg for the 2005 collection of the jeweller H. Stern. It is made of diamonds, rubies, citrines, tourmalines and beryls and were for sale for 20.000 US Dollars. The pair of earrings can be worn in different settings. In Qatar the Princess went for the most extended version. She has worn it as earknobs or even as little brooches.

:flowers:

Here is a picture of the Princess with the same earrings, but now as as a pair of earknobs and a pair of brooches.

http://nadineroyalfan.web-log.nl/royalfan/images/2008/04/30/55025a.jpg

An article about the earrings from princess Maxima during the statevisit in Qatar: (Plus info about the earrings designed by D. von Furstenberg)

Oorbellen - deel 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom