Countess of Wessex Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wish she still wore her signet ring Edward gave her early in their relationship which she wore on her left pinky finger. She wore it a lot in the first few years of their marriage, and I believe the necklace had her family's crest on it. It matched Edward's signet ring, which he still wears today.
Seriously, can't I have a Prince as a boyfriend/husband?
Is there somewhere a photo of that ring and necklace?

She has worn the necklace more than once. She wore the necklace at the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh Diamond wedding service in 2007.

Pic
I quite like it, she wears it well here IMO. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew Edward gave the signet ring to her but I am sure she was seen wearing it before 1997...I love that he gave her a matching signet ring to his own, very adorable. It's almost as cute as the necklace Sophie wears with the E&S on it.

Last edited:
Here are all the tiaras Sophie has worn:

1 2 3 4

My sole favorite here is her wedding tiara. The rest are boring in my opinion.

While I'm not enthralled by any of Sophie's tiaras, especially her wedding one, I do like the art-deco aquamarine one with the matching pendant and earrings in the third photo. The color stones look beautiful with her eyes.

Last edited:
Here are all the tiaras Sophie has worn:

1 2 3 4

My sole favorite here is her wedding tiara. The rest are boring in my opinion.
I think the button one could be fine with an upswept hairdo.

Does anyone know if the tiaras are hers or they on loan. Where did they come from?

Does anyone know if the tiaras are hers or they on loan. Where did they come from?

The only tiara Sophie owns is her wedding tiara. The auqamarine tiara (first photo) is a loan from the Queen. The Button tiara is also said to be a loan from a jeweler. And finally, not much is known about the other auqamarine tiara.

Last edited:
I really dislike her wedding tiara, it looks too put together to me, not like a whole piece.
I like the queens loan the best, and the diamond necklace she wore with it WOW is that hers??

Thank you. I do remember it on Diana on the Australian Tour but feel like she wore it more than once.

:previous: This necklace is part of her aquamarine set.
I am pretty sure it is not, as it was bought a year before she bought her aquamarine tiara and colour is more of london topaz that aquamarine. It's quite dark.

I am posting fresh link to Countess jewelry, as I see some of my links are no longer working, and I cannot edit them.
There are few additions there and ID's.
Countess of Wessex jewelry | Facebook
Including earrings from last easter.

Sophie is wearing the Five Aquamarine tiara at Madeleine and Chris's wedding:

Pic 2

Sophie looked beautiful once again. It seems that the floral aquamarine tiara has become a solid favourite.

Love it with the gown and I like that she didn't get too carried away, as she did at the Luxemborg wedding, with too much mixing of stones this is overall just a stunning effect.

Countess of Wessex
Aquamarine Tiara - Wedding of Princess Madeleine

Thumbnail image forms cropped portion of a larger photograph.

Attachments

• Sophie Stockholm 2013.jpg
    Sophie Stockholm 2013.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,504
Have looked at this website, very very nice. First rate testimonials to. Now I know where presents are coming from !!! :)
She has about 16 pieces of jewellery from Heavenly Necklaces.
You will find them all in my album with Sophie's jewels.,
It contains her most important pieces she has been seen worn.
I didin't include her older jewellery as she rarely if ever wears it.
Recently I ID'd her new bangles by Monica Vinader, and Amrapali earrings.
Ah and Patrick Mavros necklace called Zozo.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.376318039123734.93579.132426196846254&type=3

^ Great link, thanks a bunch! :flowers:
Sophie has got many nice pairs of earrings and a few elegant cross pendants!

Tiaras Sophie wore at royal weddings and celebrations:

Haakon and Mette Marit: 1

Martha Louise and Ari: 1

Frederik and Mary: 1 2

Victoria and Daniel: 1

Albert and Charlene: 1

Guillaume and Stephanie: 1

Madeleine and Chris: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom