Countess of Wessex Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Sophie wore a stunning pair of drop earrings at the Festival of Remembrance . Does anyone know their provenance?

https://images.hellomagazine.com/im...untess-festival-of-remembrance-t.jpg?tx=w_744

I do not know their provenance, but Sophie also has a necklace to match with the earrings. The only time I think she wore the demi parure in public was in autumn 2007, when pregnant with James. I think she wore it with a blue dress for an event at the Grosvenor House or the Dorchester, but I could be wrong as to the location.

:previous: Yes it's, which Sophie also has worn it before, in the US state visit.

The pear diamond necklace was belonged to QEII which she had never load to other ladies I believe?

Her earrings and necklace are so splendid which I completely miss her tiara :lol:

:previous: Yes it's, which Sophie also has worn it before, in the US state visit.

The pear diamond necklace was belonged to QEII which she had never load to other ladies I believe?

Her earrings and necklace are so splendid which I completely miss her tiara :lol:

Diana wore the necklace in the early 80s a couple of times.

This tiara looks fabulous on Sophie. All of her jewelry looks lovely.

Agree the jewels are wonderful on the Countess and perfect for the Gala Dinner.

Did Sophie not wear this necklace to the wedding of Victoria & Daniel in Sweden?

No. It’s similar but there Sophie wore another Saudi necklace.

Honestly I don’t like this last one at all. Those fringes remind me of teeth or something like that. There are more harmonious/romantic ones in the vault.

No. It’s similar but there Sophie wore another Saudi necklace.

Honestly I don’t like this last one at all. Those fringes remind me of teeth or something like that. There are more harmonious/romantic ones in the vault.

Its one of necklace that would look nicer in a tiara form!

Did Sophie not wear this necklace to the wedding of Victoria & Daniel in Sweden?

No, that one isn't even from the vault (or precisely not worn by QEII as we never know how many necklace they have;)). Its provenance still remains a mystery IIRC.

Sophie's tiara appearance in 2022

Time to close this thread. A new thread on the Duchess of Edinburgh Jewels can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom