Catherine Middleton Jewellery (to April 2011)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too love the fact that Kate was given this ring for their engagement. I always loved it on Diana, and like being able to see it again on glowing Kate! Bravo William-

Kate is wearing new jewelry, earrings, brooch and a bracalet at the wedding she just attended with William and Harry. Can someone find info on these pieces?

So does anyone know what Catherine received from William for Christmas? Havent seen or heard anything about it. Thought he might have given her a piece of jewelry or something. :flowers:

I don't see why private present information would ever be released.

Kate is wearing new jewelry, earrings, brooch and a bracalet at the wedding she just attended with William and Harry. Can someone find info on these pieces?

If they are private pieces belonging to Catherine, there isn't going to be any information on them. We can only match them to when she's possible worn them before.

The earrings look like the Hope Egg earrings she wore for the engagement photos.

I read on the DM website that William gifted her sailing lessons. it was written by Katie N., and I think she is more right than anyone else when reporting royal ongoings

Last edited:
Just a thought. I think the bracelet in the photo might be a gift either for Christmas or her birthday from Prince William. The bracelet is substantial and I never saw it before. It was in the news that Prince Henry got a diamond bracelet for is ex girlfriend for Christmas. So maybe the princes influenced each other. :whistling:

Substantial? The bracelet looks like just a gold chain...Something you could get at Tiffany's for $50. It may have been a Christmas gift like you said.

HRHAmy said:
Substantial? The bracelet looks like just a gold chain...Something you could get at Tiffany's for $50. It may have been a Christmas gift like you said.

Tiffanys has stuff for $50? Lol

I think the earrings looked very nice and wondered if they were new- it's hard to tell because who knows what was Kate's before and what may be new or not....

^ Yes they do have inexpensive pieces, like plain silver. Anything without diamonds will be considerably less expensive than anything with diamonds or colored jewels on them.

;)

you can not even get silver for 50 dollars at Tiffany's maybe silver stud earings .. I was there last spring in NYC got my daughter a sliver bracelet for 168 dollars..I think Prince William can afford it .lol. ;) If we are talking about the same store.

Last edited:
I was giving a general price, not exact. Anyways, my point was that a plain chain link bracelet would cost considerably less than a piece with diamonds or other precious stones (something substantial). I.e a full diamond 3 carat bracelet for $10,000.00 rather than a metal one costing maybe $200.00. So to me her bracelet is not anything too expensive or original. Hope this clears things up! ;)

Second set aren't coming up for me, anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Both earrings are fine but i prefer the diamond stone stud earrings

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 23, 2011 New earrings worn at Anglesey, Wales

Gold hoop with lemon quartz or smoky quartz teardrop

love these to bits!!!!!

i like Kate's style of jewellery (or should i call her 'Catherine' now since Prince William did in that speech he made the other day). Small discreet pieces; mind you, that's my taste too.

Still looks like white gold to me, whereas it looked yellow when Diana wore it.

It is and always has been. Diana's wedding ring was gold not her engagement ring. You can see it clearly in other pics.

I'm a Capricorn.Our birthstone is a Garnet

Traditionally birthstones go by months not by zodiac symbols. If a Capricorn born in the end of December you are a ruby, January a Garnet. It is more modern books which go by zodiak instead.

If Prince William gives Catherine another ring, I hope that it is a square one because that shape would suit her hand better. To continue, I think Catherine would look good in the Queen's fringe tiara (I believe it was Queen Mary's) and in that "triple strand" diamond necklace that was called the George VI in a book I read. Finally, when Catherine has her hair up for a tiara, I hope that she does not wear either shoulder pads or a wide neckline.

With Catherine's engagement day jewellery, I hope that William gave her the necklace and earrings (they look like sapphires) because I hate mean Rich People.

shoulder pads? are we in the 1980's?

If Kate gets any jewelry as gifts from other royals or heads of state it will be announced or at least printed somewhere. It was done with Diana. I'm sure they will want to give credit where credit is due.

Why would Kate and William register at all? I've never heard of a royal bride registering for weddings gifts. And she certainly won't register for jewelry.

William might let her use some of Diana's jewelry if he wants but it won't belong to her.
Charles and Diana had a wedding registry including trash cans, etc.

Charles and Diana had a wedding registry including trash cans, etc.

Well that's just odd....It was already reported that Wills and Kate are asking for donations instead of gifts. But gifts from heads of state are inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom