Brunei Royal Jewels

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice pics Humera..she has a nice smile. Although she is quite average looking, even plain - she knows how to use makeup to look good. Out of all the royal women, Datin Faezah dresses best.
Her predecessor Mazuin is a beauty.

Wedding of Princess Norain's son Abdul Kadir

Princess Norain is the sister of the Sultan of Brunei. Her second son Abdul Kadir wed Yang Mulia Dayang Hajah Norashikin in 2007.

Here are some pictures of Norashikin during her wedding celebrations:

1. Berinai cermony - August 18, 2007

Close-ups:

2. Bersanding - August 19, 2007

The bride is wearing a diamond tiara, necklace and matching brooch, earrigns, bracelet and a ring on each hand.

3. Other royals at the wedding

(former) Princess Azrinaz's tiaras

1. Azrinaz's first diamond tiara, worn at various official events and banquets. Pictures can been seen in posts 108 and 109

2. A smaller diamond tiara:

3. The third and final diamond tiara Azrinaz was given before her divorce and has a leafy design. It was worn at only one public event, another royal banquet in Malaysia: October 27, 2009, October 27, 2009b - there seem to be some coloured stones in there as well

Thank you Humera. I like the three tiaras.

^ The third tiara, the whole set actually, is really amazing. I like the design of the tiara and the earrings in particular.
The first tiara is massive, reminded me of the one Maria-Teresa of Louxembourg wore at Victoria's wedding. Not my idea of elegance. ;)

The first tiara is massive, reminded me of the one Maria-Teresa of Louxembourg wore at Victoria's wedding. Not my idea of elegance. ;)

Are you referring to Azrinaz's first tiara or one of Queen Saleha's?

Are you referring to Azrinaz's first tiara or one of Queen Saleha's?

To Q.Saleha's emerald and diamond tiara (No1 as posted above ;)). I should have clarified this last night. Azrinaz's diamond tiara (shown under Q.Saleha) is nice.

To Q.Saleha's emerald and diamond tiara (No1 as posted above ;)).
Yes she does have her share of massive tiaras. Maybe it looks a bit odd worn over the hijab. If someone wore it with a nice up-do it might look better.

Some more pictures of Azrinaz's first two diamond tiaras. I really like the diamond necklace and matching earrings worn with the second bandeau. From the Sultan's birthday celebrations on July 15, 2008:

*Original images have been heavily cropped and not subject to copyright

Azrinaz´second tiara is beautiful.

Yes salma I agree, that second tiara has some real sparkle to it. Lovely!!!!

:previous:
Those are some serious tiaras!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have to say the star and cresent tiara was stunning and love the tiaras won with hijabs i would love to know how they got the back veil bit on but stunning and aweinsping jewels :)

The Brunei royal women have some serious jewels!

The Brunei royal women have some serious jewels!
Nuff said!!!:p Really something, I could get used to wearing some of those!!! I wonder why Sheikha Mozah is included, she is from Qatar? In all her fabulousness, she looks a little light in the jewelry department up against the Brunei royals!!!:flowers:

:previous:the album also includes other non-Bruneian royals, ex. the Queen of Malaysia.
A lot of images seem to have been taken from this and Princess Sarah's jewellery thread.:whistling:

Wedding of the Sultan's daughter, Princess Hafizah, September 2012

1. Princess Hafizah
2. Pengiran Haji
3. Queen Saleha
4. Princess Hafizah (lovely photograph)

Thumbnail images have been cropped from much larger photographs and each constitutes less than 20% of the original.

Attachments

• Princess Hafizah 1.jpg
    Princess Hafizah 1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,652
  • Pengiran Haji Muhammad Ruzaini.jpg
    Pengiran Haji Muhammad Ruzaini.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 792
  • Queen Saleha.jpg
    Queen Saleha.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 5,110
  • Princess Hafizah 2.jpg
    Princess Hafizah 2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,130
Last edited:
Very beautiful bride. Her wedding attire is amazing.

Think she is wearing the same wedding tiara of Croen Princess Sarah.

The wedding tiara's of Brunei are very extravagant but they look so fake. It must be the settings they use but they look like something you'd pick up at Claire's.

Your eyes just can't focus on all that OTT glitter. I like the understated jewels of the young man and his outfit much better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom