Brunei Royal Jewels

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Rashidah

Attachments

• 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2,658
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 685
Queen Saleha in 2003

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 505
  • 3b.jpg
    3b.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 904
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 538
  • 4b.jpg
    4b.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 736
  • 4ca.jpg
    4ca.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 1,776
  • 4c.jpg
    4c.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 1,847
1. Queen Saleha
2. Queen Saleha and her grand-daughters

Attachments

• RAMLI_02 copy.jpg
    RAMLI_02 copy.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 750
  • Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 943
Princess Rashidah's daughters

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 719
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 2,927
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 630
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 670
~*~Humera~*~ said:
Wow thanx for those pics Blueice.
I have never seen a wedding picture of Princess Rashidah. She looked beautiful! and that tiara she's wearing is spectacular.
Hjh Mariam's tiara is gorgeous too. She probably had to give it up after the divorce.

My pleasure, Humera. :) I have placed the link above - Danijel's Roayl Splendour is a very good jewelry site, unofrtunately, not much more of Brunei Royal jewels can be found there. Thank you for all these amasing photos - I'm always speachless in front of the size and beauty of the precious stones these ladies wear! You are right, there are hardly any photos of Princess Rashidah's wedding - and her tiara was indeed spectacular. I believe she worn a mathcing necklace, yet the photo is not clear enough, so it's a shame we can't see details very well. She did look gorgeous on her 'big' day, and still she is very lovely - her little girls are very cute as well, thanks for the photos, I can't remember seeing them before.

you're welcome Blueice
Princess Rashidah's daughters are indeed very cute.
She also has a little son.
Her daughters accompanied the royal family to their recent state visit to Singapore. The pictures are in the Brunei royal family thread.
Its too bad there aren't that many pictures of Princess Rashidahs' wedding.
But Princess Majeedah is supposed to be getting married soon and Im sure we'll see her wearing splendid jewels.

Last edited by a moderator:
~*~Humera~*~ said:
Some new Eid pictures, November 14, 2004
I always want to comment on this. according to the fact that I searched, P.Hafizah turning 25 this years, she looks like 15 or 16 to me??? is it my eyes that need correction or anyone out there thinking the same??? pls. someone. BTW she always next to her sister PAP Majeedah

Last edited by a moderator:
DDD said:
WOW, Prince Sufri's wife Faizah is reall beautiful. But why doesn´t she wears a veil, she´s also a muslima too right? Really stunning with that hair also, she doesn´t even have to wear a tiara to look glamourous!
U r right she's outstanding, I thik because the way she dress, as the saying goes, "less is more" her dress is not that all flowery that have all the rainbows and only minimal embroidery and/or beads work on it, but the rest of family members goes full bloom, and of course with her hair nicely done like that, standing among those who wearing veil, she definetely come out ....

BOLK said:
I always want to comment on this. according to the fact that I searched, P.Hafizah turning 25 this years, she looks like 15 or 16 to me??? is it my eyes that need correction or anyone out there thinking the same??? pls. someone. BTW she always next to her sister PAP Majeedah

You're right, Princess Hafizah looks like a young teen to me as well.
And I agree about Hjh Faezah. She's a lot more understated and elegant than other women of the royal family. The only time I saw her wearing formal jewels was at the CP's wedding and they were very elegant and beautiful as well.
Maybe its because she's Malaysian. That might account for her different manner of dress.

Pictures of royal couple wedding ... amazing idea the bride' bouquet was made of gold.

Attachments

• 13563841_pic3.jpg
    13563841_pic3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 756
  • 13563845_pic4.jpg
    13563845_pic4.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,434
  • 13563838_pic2.jpg
    13563838_pic2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 3,979
  • 13563834_pic1.jpg
    13563834_pic1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 8,743
Hi everyone. I have a question about brunei treasures.
I know Brunei is very rich country, so brunei monarchy can own/make expensive jewels; or they could have them by heritage.
My question: are they the only reasons ... or does Brunei own gold/diamond mines?
Thanks.

abir said:
Pictures of royal couple wedding ... amazing idea the bride' bouquet was made of gold.

Hers was the only bouquet I'd ever seen made purely of jewels! It was magnificient and very ostentatious.

abir said:
Hi everyone. I have a question about brunei treasures.
I know Brunei is very rich country, so brunei monarchy can own/make expensive jewels; or they could have them by heritage.
My question: are they the only reasons ... or does Brunei own gold/diamond mines?
Thanks.

as far as I know their wealth comes from oil. You might want to ask this question in the Royalty of Brunei thread. There are some very knowledgeable members there who'll definately answer your question.

Some pictures of Hjh Faezah.

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 1,092
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 658
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 965
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 1,998
  • 0.JPG
    0.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 541
at the Sultan's 58th birthday celebrations

Attachments

• 4a.JPG
    4a.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 686
  • 4b.JPG
    4b.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 851
  • 4c.JPG
    4c.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 778
and some more pics....

Attachments

• 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 2,646
  • 2b.JPG
    2b.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 713
  • 5a.JPG
    5a.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 583
  • 5b.JPG
    5b.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 569
  • 5c.JPG
    5c.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 489
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 474
  • 7a.JPG
    7a.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 484
  • 6b.JPG
    6b.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 497
Last edited:
Nice pics Humera..she has a nice smile. Although she is quite average looking, even plain - she knows how to use makeup to look good. Out of all the royal women, Datin Faezah dresses best.

Zina said:
Nice pics Humera..she has a nice smile. Although she is quite average looking, even plain - she knows how to use makeup to look good. Out of all the royal women, Datin Faezah dresses best.

Yes I agree. When I first saw her, I thought her very attractive. I still do. But I think you're right that she knows how to dress and use makeup to her best advantage. She's certainly very elegant.

Royal Look-alike

Here is a recent pcture of Datin Jula, sister of Prince Sufri's wife, Datin Faezah. They look very alike, almost close enough to be twins. Although D. Faezah would not be seen dressed like that , now she is a member of the Brunei royal family.

Attachments

• Jula.jpg
    Jula.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 780
Zina said:
Here is a recent pcture of Datin Jula, sister of Prince Sufri's wife, Datin Faezah. They look very alike, almost close enough to be twins. Although D. Faezah would not be seen dressed like that , now she is a member of the Brunei royal family.

Thanx for this pic Zina.
Was she also at the CP's wedding? I do remember seeing a picture of a woman who looked remarkably like Datin Faezah. I'll post it here soon...
btw...I know this isn't jewellery related but is Datin a royal title?

Datin Jula

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Thanx for this pic Zina.
Was she also at the CP's wedding? I do remember seeing a picture of a woman who looked remarkably like Datin Faezah. I'll post it here soon...
btw...I know this isn't jewellery related but is Datin a royal title?

Datin is not really a royal title - it's equivalent to "Lady" perhaps. It's a title given to a lady who is married to a "Dato" or "Datuk". Lots of ladies here in Brunei are Datins. It's a high class title, but not royal.

I dont know if Datin Jula was at CP's wedding..but this picture of her was taken at the recent Grand Prix Race in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Zina said:
Datin is not really a royal title - it's equivalent to "Lady" perhaps. It's a title given to a lady who is married to a "Dato" or "Datuk". Lots of ladies here in Brunei are Datins. It's a high class title, but not royal.

I dont know if Datin Jula was at CP's wedding..but this picture of her was taken at the recent Grand Prix Race in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

oh ok thanx
Since this thread is about jewellery, I'll post the picture I mentioned in the Brunei royals thread.

some pictures of Queen Saleha
wearing some striking Jade jewelsk, along with some emeralds I believe

Attachments

• 9a.JPG
    9a.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 832
  • 9b.JPG
    9b.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 3,738
  • 9c.JPG
    9c.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 916
more emeralds

Attachments

• 0.JPG
    0.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 810
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 785
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 2,722
  • 1d.JPG
    1d.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 3,078
  • 1e.JPG
    1e.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 876
diamonds.....

Attachments

• 5a.JPG
    5a.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 1,351
  • 5b.JPG
    5b.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 2,851
  • 5c.JPG
    5c.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 3,353
and some more

Attachments

• 2b.JPG
    2b.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 979
  • 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 2,537
  • rings.JPG
    rings.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 2,934
Bruneian Princesses

1-3. Umi Kalsum
4. Zariah with husband Prince Muhammad and Princess Basma of Jordan

Attachments

• uk.JPG
    uk.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 501
  • uk2.JPG
    uk2.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 593
  • uk3.JPG
    uk3.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 563
  • 3a.JPG
    3a.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 647
  • 3b.JPG
    3b.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 2,646
The sultan's daughters

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 621
  • a2.JPG
    a2.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 634
  • f.JPG
    f.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 577
  • h.JPG
    h.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 699
and a few more

Attachments

• 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 724
  • 2b.JPG
    2b.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 2,766
  • a.JPG
    a.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 590
  • m.JPG
    m.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 640
Zina said:
I have the same thought when i 1st saw her pics. ... well actually I thot she's the same person (faezah)BTW how do u know that they r sisters? .... is she related/ daughter to anyone famous in Malaysia?

Back
Top Bottom