Queen Mary of England's wedding present to her daughter, Princess Mary, consisted of a single large sapphire surrounded by 14 diamonds. It resembled Prince Albert's sapphire and diamond brooch given by him to Queen Victoria as a wedding present.
In May of 1858 Garrards made a set of three bow brooches, two large and one small, out of 506 diamonds supplied by Queen Victoria.
In 1893 a committee was formed by Lady Eve Greville to raise money from the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland to purchase a wedding gift for Princess Mary of Teck.
They collected more than 5,000 pounds. The diamond tiara came from Garrards.
In 1863 Garrards designed a pair of large pearl earrings.
Each was surrounded by ten diamonds in a cluster shape.
Albert Edward, the Prince of Wales, gave them as a wedding gift to Princess Alexandra.