Autumn Phillips Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, Queen Elizabeth wore another tiara, something like the Kokoshnik, I believe, on her wedding day!

Princess Elizabeth (now QEII) wore the kokoshnik or fringe tiara on her wedding day. The Queen Mother loaned it to her daughter as "something borrowed". The Queen Mother loaned it again to her granddaughter Princess Anne as "something borrowed". I'm sure QEII inherited this tiara from her mother but has not been seen since Princess Anne's wedding.

Royal Collection - A Royal Wedding

This is also discussed in 'The Queen's Jewels' by Leslie Field p. 42-43.

-Ayvee

Last edited:
I can't access most of links posted by ayvee, my stupid computer...:argh:

I wonder if there are any close up pics of Autumn's wedding earrings and necklace.

I like her necklace. It is youthful, yet pretty. I wish that there was a photo that showed the details of it more clearly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh she looks lovely! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
can the Festoon tiara be worn as a necklace?

reminds me a little of CP mary of Denmarks wedding tiara but more fuller

Something about this tiara reminds me of the Queen's Girls of Great Britain and Ireland tiara. It looks so light yet festive and delicate, just bristling with diamonds. This is my favorite of Anne's tiaras.

Thank you for the background on how Princess Anne acquired this tiara. It does in in fact remind me of CP Mary's Danish Wedding Tiara as well.

The Queen has worn the Sunray tiara quite recently.

Oh, really exquisite with an oval diamond and a combination of round stones and baguettes. Classic!

Too much going on with this ring for me.

Back
Top Bottom