The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Courtier

If I had any printed proof Constantine would come in big trouble I suppose. But as you said and the poster who posted direct after me it´s obviously that people who need help never get money. And you will never get a proof that they bought the cars or other "things" from money out of the foundation. Usually it´s dubious if those foundations are registered in countries like Liechtenstein. And the fact that they don´t give money to the people is IMO even more dubious. IMO this foundation only "helps" Constantine and his family. IMO it´s simply legal cheat under the cloak of charitability. And - by the way - both Niko and Pavlos have an education where they learned how to handle investments a.s.o. and I´m quite sure one of their jobs is to increase the money and not to buy "things". I mean Constantine isn´t obviously able to pay for his children´s weddings but if it was true that he doesn´t need the money by establish a foundation - well, IMO that doesn´t fit together.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:05 AM
Administrator

So is that a no on the proof?

I am sorry, I am confused. What is your point of reference that the Constantine and his family are living off the foundation. I would assume that you heard it somewhere. If you have no proof, is that just speculation?

Old 08-30-2010, 05:52 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
If I had any printed proof Constantine would come in big trouble I suppose. But as you said and the poster who posted direct after me it´s obviously that people who need help never get money. And you will never get a proof that they bought the cars or other "things" from money out of the foundation. Usually it´s dubious if those foundations are registered in countries like Liechtenstein. And the fact that they don´t give money to the people is IMO even more dubious. IMO this foundation only "helps" Constantine and his family. IMO it´s simply legal cheat under the cloak of charitability. And - by the way - both Niko and Pavlos have an education where they learned how to handle investments a.s.o. and I´m quite sure one of their jobs is to increase the money and not to buy "things". I mean Constantine isn´t obviously able to pay for his children´s weddings but if it was true that he doesn´t need the money by establish a foundation - well, IMO that doesn´t fit together.
Stefanie, i really don't get what your point is. You probably are only a common slanderer , but i really want to explain what could get in trouble King Constantine. Did he robbed any bank to get the money from the Greek State? Was he obliged to give that money to a Foundation?
King Constantine won the European Court of Human Rights case against the Greek Government. He won a compensation,and he has the right to do the money,whatever he wanted to. Instead of that, he founded the AM Foundation, and he helps not individuals who need money, but certain regions or groups, such as Fireman.