King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie Current Events 5: February 2016 - January 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Anne-Marie is very like her late mother Queen Ingrid.

Always good to see the King and Queen attending events in Greece.

Queen Anne Marie, Princess Theodora attended the fashion show of the Greek designer,Celia Krithiatori, in London. This is very relevant, because Celia is the designer chosen by Theodora for her wedding dress.It was in Britain museum of London.
In the photo, Queen Anne Marie and the princess are on the left side, in the photo is also Princess Katherini of Serbia.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WrVBVpa1..._kiw4WKZBh1H2lNzACNcBGAsYHQ/s1600/celia+1.jpg

:previous:thanks eya, yesterday, I was looking for a picture of them and it was impossible find it, thanks !!!:wub::wub::wub:

Reactions: eya
Last edited by a moderator:
King Constantine, Queen Anna Maria, Queen Sofia and Princess Irene were having coffee in a Hotel of athens, the photo is Wednesday.Although I do not like these photos taken inside the hotels, however I recognize that I like to see the members of the Royal family speaking and having coffe, and in such a spontaneous photo

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=4a8985a8c1b4cb9b95fce3158289bf8f&oe=5ED8DDB0

In the section of this forum about greek royal family, was published more photos of the Queen Frederika book.
https://www.theroyalforums.com/foru...es-2-february-2016-a-40302-9.html#post2291048

Last edited:
From the Palace of Denmark about the King's 80th Birthday today:

"Today marks the 80th birthday of His Majesty King Constantine of Greece. ⁣

The King will be celebrated throughout the day by his wife, Her Majesty Queen Anne-Marie, and by Their Royal Highnesses Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana at Their Majesties’ home in Porto Heli.⁣

The King is son of King Paul and Queen Frederica of Greece and was born in Psychiko in Greece. In 1964, His Majesty married the Danish Princess Anne-Marie, and from 1964 to 1974 King Constantine was King of the Hellenes.⁣"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA7LHd0gYX5/

Last edited:
What a beautiful home they have!

Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanks Eya for the links. The King is such a lovely man and he and Anne Marie deserve a nice place to live. They have had an interesting life. I saw a documentary on him years ago and I am very impressed by him.

Many thanks Eya for the links. The King is such a lovely man and he and Anne Marie deserve a nice place to live. They have had an interesting life. I saw a documentary on him years ago and I am very impressed by him.

I agree with you. Though I am always saddened to see former monarchs have to invite Hello magazine into their households.

Good to see so much coverage of the king's 80th Birthday.

My my my he looks so frail ....

I would have liked that King Constantine, would have good of healt
but I loved the article from Hello! Magazine, it has very nice photos of the couple, the King always appears seated, but I was delighted with the photos.

Do Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana live in the same house as the King and Queen of Greece?

Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana do not live with the King and Queen. They live in the outskirts of Athens, in an apartament. Curiously, they live very close to the house where the king Constantine and Queen Sofia were born, the Queen frederiki house,.

Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana do not live with the King and Queen. They live in the outskirts of Athens, in an apartament. Curiously, they live very close to the house where the king Constantine and Queen Sofia were born, the Queen frederiki house,.

Since the King and Queen of Greece have a huge house, I thought they lived there.
Do you know if the King and Queen have bodyguards?

Yes, they do. One of my favourite royal couples! This mansion really does look like being "fit for a King"!
I only wonder why the lovely Queen often wears these huge skirts... They never did her any favours...:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom