King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie current events 4: October 2008 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a monarchist, I am Greek ..... I think that the King of Greece has done many things for Greece as the Olympics, he knew he would receive nothing for it ...

I personally feel that the royal couple of greece is the most royal, being 100% royal from both sides, i am a great admirerer of them seeing kconst atitude when he speaks about his situaton, in 3 words i will say,
i love em'

thank you!!!!!!

My condolences to the families....
I agree with press Realese....I like this.

I thank you!!!I totally agree with the press release.

For good or bad, these condolences and statements were not publicized and are of not interest to the Greek people, except for a minority, as large as the two communist parties together.
I just cannot understand how King Constantine who chose not to get naturalized by accepting to adopt a surname [and this is his absolute prerogative], can be effective in any way when making appeals, or statements addressed to, the Greek people.

His Majesty is very brave indeed to combine his condolences with political statements (by giving some sort of "advice" what to do in this particular greek crisis).
I can already hear his critics, he was mingling into things who were not of his business...

I thought it too, there are some facial similarities but the lady in the portrait has long blond hair...
AM was always a brunette as a young lady and I don't remember to have seen a photo of her with such long hair...

But she was not a "dark brunette" - her hair have always been light brown.
And of course she had pretty long hair in the end of the 1960s when in Rome!

His Majesty is very brave indeed to combine his condolences with political statements (by giving some sort of "advice" what to do in this particular greek crisis).
I can already hear his critics, he was mingling into things who were not of his business...

He is a private individual and he can comment as much as he likes. I personally think that he is entitled to make public any of his opinions , it sort of comes with the deal. If he is considered to be a private person then I wouldn't like if any Greek critizised him publicly for doing this , having in mind that since he is considered by Greeks an " ordinary man" then no one should protest for just one ordinary man who posted his opinion on a website, while other men just as ordinary wouldn't get critisized for doing the exact same thing.

.My condolences to the families of the three innocent people that died in Greece .. I really like the two statements of the former King of Greece and I share those statements ..

Parts 1 to 5 of "Constantine...A King's Story" have already been posted in the Royal Library.

I totally agree with snowflower(249). As a Greek citizen, he is entitled to have an opinion and express it publicly.

:previous:
Why don't you have a look at the King Constantine Documentaries thread.

beltaneja
I have read that the King's birthday party will be in Porto Heli, it is almost certain, but I think it is only for the immediate family to the king.I think that Queen Sofia will be in it..

The birthday party of King Constantine will be held tonight at the home of Marie chantal and Pavlo and it will consist in a dinner with her family and members of the nobility around 70 guests (as the number of birthday).
insurance :
Queen Sofia and Princess Irene.
Queen Margaret of Denmark
I think that Queen Elizabeth with husband and Prince Charles.
Queen Anne Marie has expressed that she has a surprise gift for her husband but did not disclose details.

Beltraneja, do you think we're going to see some photos? :flowers:

From inside, I think not. but if there are journalists at the door of the house of Prince Pavlo, it is possible that we may view the entry.I do not know how is the current House of Prince Pavle, I saw a interview in Hello!, It was very large but I unknown as it is by outside.
When King turned 60 years, was held a feast with the assistance of the Queen of England, Prince Charles,the Kings of Spain, it was the party at the Queen Elizabeth greeting for the first time Camilla, but there were no pictures of the celebration.

Royal Library -> The Electronic Domain -> King Constantine of Greece Documentaries.
To make it easier, click here. :)

I am so happy for Konstantinos. I hope that his recovery from the heart surgery continues well...
My mother had undergone a similar heart surgery, recovered well but unfortunately 2,5 years after the surgery, suddenly for us, all went wrong and we recently lost her...

From inside, I think not. but if there are journalists at the door of the house of Prince Pavlo, it is possible that we may view the entry.I do not know how is the current House of Prince Pavle, I saw a interview in Hello!, It was very large but I unknown as it is by outside.
When King turned 60 years, was held a feast with the assistance of the Queen of England, Prince Charles,the Kings of Spain, it was the party at the Queen Elizabeth greeting for the first time Camilla, but there were no pictures of the celebration.

Well I hope for lots of pictures, but will understand if none surface, as it is a private party in a private residence, but will hope anyway

Royal Library -> The Electronic Domain -> King Constantine of Greece Documentaries.
To make it easier, click here. :)

It's still unavailable....it says that it's been removed from youtube due to terms violetions...:-(

Excuse me, I found this on a person of FB.
http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae63/Nikolopoulus_greece/o6i2o7.jpg
http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae63/Nikolopoulus_greece/king.jpg
[FONT=&quot]http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx177/nikolopoulus/queen.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx177/nikolopoulus/kings.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx177/nikolopoulus/king.jpg[/FONT]

This has been done on the 3rd is an interview with an agency, I think it is Danish or German. Have anyone the interview?

Thanks, Nikolopus.
I like the pictures, beautiful eyes of Queen Anne Marie, I like the pictures...
I missed this, an interview ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom