King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie current events 4: October 2008 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks!!I am happy to know that the king is in good health

Me too. That are really good news. :flowers:

It is wonderful to hear that the king is doing so well.

glad the king is on the mend!

A new pic of the couple!

King Costantine of Greece and Queen Anne Marie of Greece attend
Sunday Night at the London Paladium with Michael Feinstein on
November 1, 2009 in London, England.

-------> Pic

The King and Queen are both looking well, glad to see thhey are in London together.

The king looks a lot better. Both he and the queen look extremely happy.

Thank you by pictures!
Constantine is the Honorary President of the International Sailing Federation, he delivers every year the ISAF Rolex trophy, but this year it was in Korea and has been Federik of Denmark who has replaced Constantine. I think he is still in rehabiliatacion, I think that he cannot still make long journeys by plane.

Thank you for the picture & I agree that they both looked really good. It's always a pleasure to see the King & Queen.

BELTRANEJA, you are right about the Korea trip! I'm happy to announce that their Majesties will be in Greece at late November, to attend at ceremonies for the 60 years of Anavryta School, the school that Constantine attended as a boy. They will attend a religious service at St Andreas chapel of Anavryta School and the same day, a dinner at the Athens Sailing Club!

Last edited by a moderator:
How lovely to see the King and the Queen so well and happy. Even though I am not greek, they are one of my two favourite royal families. I love them all, from King Constantine to little Aristidis!

BELTRANEJA, you are right about the Korea trip! I'm happy to announce that their Majesties will be in Greece at late November, to attend at ceremonies for the 60 years of Anavryta School, the school that Constantine attended as a boy. They will attend a religious service at St Andreas chapel of Anavryta School and the same day, a dinner at the Athens Sailing Club!

Thank you!! , you are right.Constantine was in the ceremonies for the 60 years of Anavryta school, this picture is the dinner at the Athens Sailing Club.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/23/clubd.jpg

thank you!

I enjoyed the Anavryta School photos of King Constantine and Queen Ann-Marie. Thanks for posting them.

It´s always a pleasure to see Their Majesties photos. They both look happy and healthy.

thank you!! I like see to Constantine and Anne Marie in Athens....the school was founded by Kings, Pavlo and Federik.

If Constantine doesn´t travel by airplane. How did He get Denmark and Greece this year . Because He lives in London, and I suposse this city is not near from Copenhagen and Athens.

I think he can fly, but only when the trip is short: London-Athens, Athens- Copenhagen, Copenhagen- London, but it is obvious he can not make air travel of long duration, because he did not travelled to Korea for the Annual Meeting of the Federation of sailing, he is the Honorary President

A new pic of the couple!

King Costantine of Greece and Queen Anne Marie of Greece attend
Sunday Night at the London Paladium with Michael Feinstein on
November 1, 2009 in London, England.

-------> Pic
They still look great together! That is an old married couple - It has been since 1964 that they married. Wow! wonder if they hold a record or something.?

Unfortunately the King and Queen had another sad anniversary to remember yesterday.
December 13, 1967 was the night they left Greece first for the north then to Italy to settle in exile. Pavlos was only 7 months old at that time. Very sad.
Still so nice to see them happy together and obviously in good health.

Thanks for the photos. I like to see them in Athens and december!!
What will be the picture of chrismas card of Kings of Greece this year??

What a beautiful sea setting, the children look wonderful as well as the King and Queen! Thanks for posting.

Lovely. The King and Queen are still the best looking royal couple!

thank you!!! thank you!!! by picture,

I like the Kings,Amelia and Aristidis. Odusseas and Carlos are very friend...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

What a delightful picture!! Thank your so much for providing the link. Kala Kristouyena!

What a lovely picture - the King & Queen together with their beautiful children. Thanks for posting it! Merry Christmas! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom