King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie current events 4: October 2008 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Greece.gif

Welcome to part 4 of the thread to discuss the current events of King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie.
You can find the old thread here: King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie current events 3: November 2006 - October 2008

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy posting! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
THE FIRST NEWS OF THE NEW THREAD:
THE DAY 30 SEPTEMBER,THE KINGS OF GREECE HAD LUNCH WITH MARCOS NOMIKOS IN HOTEL BRITAIN.
I think that after they went to London

I DO NOT HAVE PICTURES OF THE EVENT. A journalist who was at Patmos FOR COLLECTING THE NEWS OF THE WEDDING, he has said that coincided with THE KINGS And MarkOS NOMIKOS and VICTORIA IN THE HOTEL .THE JOURNALIST SAYS THAT WHEN HE ARRIVED TO THE HOTEL, HE SAW TO VICTORIA DE bORBON AND THEN HE GREET TO HER. AND WHEN THE JOURNALIST WAS GO TO AIRPORT, HE SAW TO THE KINGS AND MARKOS NOMIKOS IN LOUNGE OF HOTEL

Thank you, Beltraneja! I was just watching a documentary on the history channel about the Greek government today. Konstantine has now been living in London longer than he has been living in Greece.

It is true.
The queen sofia said in last visited to greece that she is " 100%" spanish because she has lived more in sapin than in greece.
but i think that a person is not of where lives,
one person is of the country that loves

Pics 10.10.2008

King Constantine II of Greece and his daughter Princess Theodora
attend An Academy Salute to Leslie Caron at the Academy of Motion
Picture Arts & Sciences on October 10, 2008 in Beverly Hills, California.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thank you,Iceflower!!Theodora looks fantastic!!Is she going to pursue an acting career?I remember Constantine stating that he had no objection...

Pic 11.10.2008

You are most welcome, iakynthi :flowers:

Father and daughter attended another event together:

King Constantine of Greece and Princess Theodora at the '5th Annual
Runway for life' Benefit for the St Jude Childrens Research Hospital,
Los Angeles, USA - 11 Oct 2008

----> Pic

Beautiful lady. Theodora would make such a lovely wife for Prince William......actually she would be a great addition to any royal family.:flowers:

Wonder how he manages to get connections to movie stars. It´s the first time since I know the greek royal family (since 1965!) that I see one of them in the U.S. visiting actors´ celebrities. I suppose MC has something to do with it. And I´ve never ever seen them being in a city like L.A. at all.
Would be a clou if Theodora manages to become an actress in U.S. movies!
She´s a nice girl but IMO far away from beautiful. But in that two videos from youtube I was surprised that she´s IMO quite a talented actress.

I do not like the black dress of Teodora....she is a beautifull woman..but the black...it is not her colour

I don't believe that MC has something to do with Theodora's connections to Hollywood.Let's not connect anything that has to do with "celebrities" with MC.She has grown up and I'm sure that she hasn't attended a "wild" party or something like that for a long long time...

Anyone can go to these events--you just have to make a contribution. I'm sure as "semi" celebrities, they just had a publicist call the event's publicist, and the photogs took the snapshots.

King Constantine of Greece and Princess Theodora at the '5th Annual
Runway for life' Benefit for the St Jude Childrens Research Hospital,
Los Angeles, USA - 11 Oct 2008
----> Pic
Who is the woman next to King Constantine in this photo?

the Queen Ann-Maria and Prince Nicolaos in Athens, the past week, they were gathered with persons of the foundation in Athens.
It was a reunion of work...
the reunion celebrated in the office that have the foundation in Athens.

HM attended,and handed out,the Rolex World Sailor of the World Awards 2008.
Nephew Frederick was in attendance.Madrid yesterday.
PPE Agency

Courtesy RadialPress/PPE/

This may not be the correct place for this, and this may be too controversial (moderators, please feel free to edit or delete), but has the former king made any statements about the current protest situation going on in Athens? I haven't been able to find anything, but am curious. Does anyone know if statements have been made by the former royal family?

Of course not.He has no role in our country since 1974.He has not either a decorative role.His statement would have the same importance with mine or yours these hours.

The entire Royal family stays away from Greek political life and would never make any statements for or against any of the government officials.
Very wise of them. They never made any statements regarding political Greek life in the last 41 years.

Thank you, Odette and Raniaf4. I agree with you, that it is probably very wise of them to steer clear of making political statements.

Saturday the 13th of December will be the 41st anniversary of the GRF's departure from Greece.
The counter coup of the King failed and they had to leave Greece for Rome.
Sad day for a lot who had placed a lot of hope on the young family.

The royal family has not made any declaration, because this is an internal problem of Greek politics.
The protest demonstrations are by:
Because the minimum wage of a young Greek is below the standard of living.
The general strike were prepared from one month ago by the unions, but anarchists and antisystem have acted earlier,the riots have been justified by the death of a young man allegedly produced by a cop.

On the other hand, Greek merchants are the main losers, because the radical protesters have destroyed their establishments. The store of Mc in Tessalonica could have been hit by rioting,

Have any photos of Queen Anne Marie been released from this event?

:previous: No, I haven't found any. Sorrry.
Only those pics of King Constantine and Prince Charles walking to the Church.

:previous:
The ladies generally travel to the church by car, which isn't of much interest to the photographers.

Pics 16.12.2008

Queen Anne-Marie of Greece and her sister princess Benedikte attend
a concert of the Sct. Anna Girlchoir. December 16, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

In which country the said Sct. Anna Girlchoir is????

their seats have crowns??????

If the pews are only to be used by the royals they have the crowns on.
I am not sure where the Church is. Hopefully someone from Danemark or Germany can tell us.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom