King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie current events 4: October 2008 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also read it in the Greek press that the Kings are in Porto Heli and Princess Alexia and family, next days will arrive the rest of the family, but the photos are last year. I also read that King Constantine has no health problem, the stick and bag he had was to prevent bites from snakes, Theatre de Epidaurus is surrounded by vegetation and is common to find snakes in the theather(about all this year, this is year is propitiate to this animals) at play "RichardIII", one Greek journalist suffered a snakebite. It had no greater importance, this type of snakes are not dangerous but caution is good,

I hope soon we´ll have the pleasure to see some pictures of King Constantine, Queen Anne Marie and the rest of the family in Greece.

I also read it in the Greek press that the Kings are in Porto Heli and Princess Alexia and family, next days will arrive the rest of the family, but the photos are last year. I also read that King Constantine has no health problem, the stick and bag he had was to prevent bites from snakes, Theatre de Epidaurus is surrounded by vegetation and is common to find snakes in the theather(about all this year, this is year is propitiate to this animals) at play "RichardIII", one Greek journalist suffered a snakebite. It had no greater importance, this type of snakes are not dangerous but caution is good,

it is true, it is true, I have read it, snake bites!!!!!!!, it might make sense for bag he carried, but stick????????:whistling:

Are King Constantine and family allowed on Greek soil ?

Yes, they have a Danish passport, according to European Union regulations citizens with passports from a country of the European Union may move freely throughout Europe. Greece is a country of the European Union and Denmark also.

it is true, it is true, I have read it, snake bites!!!!!!!, it might make sense for bag he carried, but stick????????:whistling:

He has had a virus and this has caused that his Immune system had been low in defenses, but now he is perfectly good health:)

The german Boulevardmagazine "Brisant" had broadcasted a report about the 65th birthday of Queen Anne-Marie.

Here is the written report:

Google Übersetzer

She has never celebrated the birthday odd numbers, she always celebrated the numbers that close the decade. I deduce of her interviews that her don´t like celebrate birthday.she was Founder (with her husband) and Honorary Chairman
The Hellenic College of London from 1980. it is into Round Square Association of Schools, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will open the Annual International Round Square Conference to be hosted this year by Wellington College.

Yes, yes, she worked as a teacher at the Hellenic College of London.

She was a teacher?What did she teach?

I remember it was in contemporary history, but I haven´t the security of this. She could also have taught English for the College Hellenism was bilingual

Thank you.

I wonder if the students were well aware that a queen was teaching them!

Queen Anne-Marie was the one who opened and closed the school year at the Hellenic College. In closing were delivered the titles by her , she was who did the discourse of closed of school year, I guess she was directly involved in school activities.

King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie participated in a boat race off the Island of Spetses,
Greece, October 4, 2011. It's been a 3-days traditional boat race off the island of Spetses.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Here's a gallery of pics with less watermarks:

** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

Last edited:
It´s always a pleasure to see pictures of this royal couple.They seem to love to be in Greece and enjoy especially being connected to the sea. I´m so happy also to see them together after so many years, despite all the turmoil which happened in their lives.

Thanks by pictures!!.This was a regatta of Greek caiques, The Afroessa, it is the Kings boat, is one Caique. It has been organized by the Municipality of Spetses and the Hotel Poseidon to promote tourism in the area. Queen Anne-Marie participated in the race, and Mr. Zaimi, Mr. Eschitzoglou, they were Olympic gold medalists with King Constantine in 1960.
More pictures
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1tXQFkehH...Sg/fVcjGG6aa0E/s1600/spetses-race-628x418.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HTagKZE6QvM/To2Z_GriEOI/AAAAAAAAASk/KwwHjtrkSDA/s1600/skafh.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dj2Q2pRwj1o/To24szNZ5lI/AAAAAAAAASw/BhUO4D6gLAw/s1600/afroessa.jpg

Other picture:
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/...8_100000278796028_1026013_19380186_002.jpg?t=

Last edited:

King Constantine as one of the patrons of Round Square and Queen Anne-Marie attended the
official opening of the Round Square International Conference conducted by Queen Elizabeth
at Wellington College, Berkshire, today, October 17.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

More information can e found here:

** British Royal Family current events 5: July 2011- **

so dashing! good to see them at greece. he loves the country from the botom of the heart. maybe now monarchy will come back soon. he should be captain of greece not only captain of a boat. who would disagree?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you Thanks for the pictures, this is a great detail of the Queen Elizabeth II attend this event, I've been reading about the organization it was founded by King Constantine, Round Square school,it has eighty schools around the world. Round Square Schools are based on the teachings of the founder of Salem College, Duke of Edinburgh and Queen Sofia studied in Salem..

The Kings of Greece in an interview in the magazine HOLA! from this week. This is an interview to mark the opening of the annual conference of the Round Square, in Wellington School, organization of 90 schools founded by King Constantine in 1978, the opening ceremony attended by Queen Elizabeth II and Duke of Edinburgh.

King Constantine talks about the organization of schools based on the principles of Kurt Hahn philosopher who was the founder of Salem School in Germany, .

. In Salem studied the Duke of Edinburgh, Queen Sofia of Spain and Princess Irene and other menbers of European nobility, King Constantine studied in Anyvruta school of Athens and the sons of Queen Elizabeth II have been studied in such schools based in Principles of Hahn(Wellington School is part of it), .

The King Constantine invited to the Queen Elizabeth to opening ceremony, Constantine thanked the Queen Elizabeth II her asisntece (that same night she had to take a flight to Australia).

He says he has traveled the world to spread this education system. He tells an anecdote, he was in a baggage carousel of an airport and a young man approached and said "Are you the President of Round Square?" he says that it was the best compliment he could have received.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RzGGCMttc...AAAYQ/kX87XdCPekY/s1600/FOTO+RESTAURADA+2.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jW_MW2u2bxQ/TrxanJF3WOI/AAAAAAAAAYo/kKW2scefRnY/s1600/DSCN4020.JPG

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CrYkcUhOcQA/TrxavvRvGEI/AAAAAAAAAYw/Xgg3FqNxDns/s1600/DSCN4017.JPG

On the situation of the Greek economy, he has refused to answer questions, he said that he is not an economist, he say,
"We are living a very difficult time , I never expected to see in my life this. If young people able to understand and learn about other cultures , it may be easier to work together and create more peaceful solutions. "

Last edited:
thanks BELTRANEJA!!!I like of pictures, the third photo, the picture is King Paul is very beautiful. Anyvruta was a public school.

It´s lovely to see the two sisters together enjoying a lunch in London.Queen Anne Marie, always so beautiful!

Queen Anne-Marie met with her sister Queen Margrethe at the Ivy restaurant in London on December 8, 2011.
So nice that the sisters are close, and I'm sure had a fantastic lunch and the elite Ivy, no less....Q A-Marire is staring to look like Q Margrethe in the eye area as she gets older, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I´like the Christmas card, the Kings with their grandchildren, they all dressed in red shirt and white trousers .

Awww lovely picture with all the grandchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom